First CRJ-900 in new colors

Just flew on one of those hunks of junk from PVE to PHX over two hours. I am only 5'10 and 155 yet felt like a clown on a circus bike trying to get comfortable. Absolutely the all time worst flying experience for me. Well the f/a experience was much worse. You'll have to go to the regional threads to read my post about Mesup over there. The scheme does really look nice. Imagine this new scheme on one of our old F-100's or MD-80. Now THAT would have been sweet.

Yea, I see that airplane a lot in CLT. Is American West Mainline flying it, or is it US Airways Mainline.

It is flown by MESA for USAirways Express.
The C-Con looks like it will soon be filled with these 900's. Too Bad, the EMB170 was a much better aircraft and flown in house not by a damm vendor.

So where now are the aircraft that were in the C-Con if the 900's are filling that con Up?

"Yea, I see that airplane a lot in CLT. Is American West Mainline flying it, or is it US Airways Mainline."

As Hope777 said, they are flown by MESA...not even a wholey owned carrier. It is a 737 killer, pure and simple. To me, it is evil no matter how you paint it. Hundreds of mainline jobs are gone because of those planes. I hope the customers enjoy them.
:p

The 737's have been returned. Many of the Destinations of these CRAP900's use to be Mainline Cities, such as DFW,IAH,CHS,EWR and many many more. Just more Contracted out work.

"Yea, I see that airplane a lot in CLT. Is American West Mainline flying it, or is it US Airways Mainline."

As Hope777 said, they are flown by MESA...not even a wholey owned carrier. It is a 737 killer, pure and simple. To me, it is evil no matter how you paint it. Hundreds of mainline jobs are gone because of those planes. I hope the customers enjoy them.
:p
You speak the truth.......