Safest City in US?

Always missing the point. The majority of thugs in and around Kennesaw, believe there,s a gun behind every door and I, m sure, think twice before kicking down a Kennesaw citizens door. Hopefully, my county, which is an hour south of Kennesaw, takes heed !

Did someone pole the criminals in the area?

Given that the law is unenforceable and exemptions can be granted at will there is nothing to indicate that the gun ownership is higher there than elsewhere in the state.

Reactions: 1 person
With a population of 30,000, isn't it more of a town than a city?

Doesn't matter. I live in a much smaller city than NYC, and there are more killings as a whole in NYC. But Per Capita the killings in my area are greater than the NYC area. Typical libtard-my-bilinded-view statistics.

I know plenty of people in Kennesaw who don't own firearms. Will it provide an opening for all the crime lords down I-75 in Marietta if they know that?

You obviously miss the point. The crime lords don't know who owns and who doesn't own a gun, unless those people bragged about being peace-loving liberals. More than likely the plenty of people will be thankful for the help they get from their gun owning neighbors if the fictionous crime or war lord appears :rolleyes:

The gun laws do differ radically from any other town in the country if you look and reflect a change from when the law was instituted. Its merely facts. Granted their murder rate never was high but there is a radical drop in burglaries and robberies which often end quite tragically

My gut tells me only some burglaries and robberies end tragically. And while that may may too many, no need to blow it out of proportion.

You'd still be a minority in an obviously progun area enjoying relative freedom from violent crime all on the backs of law abiding gun owners.

On the backs of law abiding gun owners?
Wow. You are my hero. Too bad for me that unlawful gun owners get their guns from lawful gun owners. Wonder how that happens?

Why don't you get LaGrange to go mandatory ownership as a new experiment on the left.

Not my job. I live two states away. Why dont you?

Blinders and picket fences are no way to go through life, son.

Always missing the point. The majority of thugs in and around Kennesaw, believe there,s a gun behind every door and I, m sure, think twice before kicking down a Kennesaw citizens door. Hopefully, my county, which is an hour south of Kennesaw, takes heed !

You continue to argue with a libtard like Rosie O'Donnell who wants to disarm America while arming herself. Given that IT is not a citizen, do you really think her obvious intention is for the benefit of Americans who vote? IT the hypocite has been exposed and is only here for the Citizen's entertainment.

Did someone pole the criminals in the area?

Given that the law is unenforceable and exemptions can be granted at will there is nothing to indicate that the gun ownership is higher there than elsewhere in the state.

Don't you just love the spin and twist tactics of those who don't count :lol:

Given that IT is not a citizen, do you really think her obvious intention is for the benefit of Americans who vote? IT the hypocite has been exposed and is only here for the Citizen's entertainment.
What are talking about?

Are you this incoherent in real life?

You obviously miss the point. The crime lords don't know who owns and who doesn't own a gun, unless those people bragged about being peace-loving liberals. More than likely the plenty of people will be thankful for the help they get from their gun owning neighbors if the fictionous crime or war lord appears :rolleyes:

Read the above Tree ! Or maybe there are some, in Kenessaw, that put signs in their yard that read "Gun Free Zone" !

Read the above Tree ! Or maybe there are some, in Kenessaw, that put signs in their yard that read "Gun Free Zone" !

You said that the thugs believe there is a gun behind every door. I am just curious how you know this. Given that the gun laws in this town cannot be enforced and exemptions are granted with out question. Knowing this there is no reason to believe the gun ratio is any different than in any surrounding area. The quote you gave does not do anything to substantiate your statement.

I dont know buddy. heres the crime stats from february. not that impressive for a bunch of gun slingers. Maybe if they werent so many drunk and disorderlies there wouldnt have been so many break ins and robberies.

And for some contrast, the avg houshold income is 69k! Hardly a

You said that the thugs believe there is a gun behind every door. I am just curious how you know this. Given that the gun laws in this town cannot be enforced and exemptions are granted with out question. Knowing this there is no reason to believe the gun ratio is any different than in any surrounding area. The quote you gave does not do anything to substantiate your statement.

OK...........let's try this ! I'm Quentavius J. Thug and I like to break down doors, with my posse and threaten the owners and steal what they have earned, wait, wtf is this I heard on the boom box, the mayor of Kenessaw tells everyone they must own a weapon if they're a home owner ? Damn, wish I had inside information on just who is abiding by this law, but until then, I'll just go to the next town !

Would you bet your life, on kicking down the right door, hoping that this particular Kenessaw home owner, decided not to heed the new law?...................didn't think so !

Again , when will you Liberals practice what you preach and put a "Gun Free Zone" sign in your front yard ?

There are over 300 million guns in the US not including unregistered guns. I doubt the adds are much different there than anywhere else in the state.

Reactions: 2 people
OK...........let's try this ! I'm Quentavius J. Thug and I like to break down doors, with my posse and threaten the owners and steal what they have earned, wait, wtf is this I heard on the boom box, the mayor of Kenessaw tells everyone they must own a weapon if they're a home owner ?
Interesting that you assume they are all black (with the black type name and boom box reference, nice touch).

Most of the worthless, POS degenerate thieves in my area are all white meth heads who far outnumber any blacks.

They also know everyone owns guns and have them in the home. They do something really strange. They wait until you are gone, then break in and steal the guns. Happens all the time. That is why I also have a big, bad ass dog and a security system.

Very rarely do you have someone try and break in when someone is home (home invasion). That is usually the meth heads doing a home invasion into another meth head house. Darwinism at its finest.

Interesting that you assume they are all black (with the black type name and boom box reference, nice touch).

Most of the worthless, POS degenerate thieves in my area are all white meth heads who far outnumber any blacks.

They also know everyone owns guns and have them in the home. They do something really strange. They wait until you are gone, then break in and steal the guns. Happens all the time. That is why I also have a big, bad ass dog and a security system.

Very rarely do you have someone try and break in when someone is home (home invasion). That is usually the meth heads doing a home invasion into another meth head house. Darwinism at its finest.

Don't forget your undocumented democrats.......