Safest City in US?

Don't forget your undocumented democrats.......
If you are referring to the Hispanics, they are too busy working to be stealing. I don't ask them for I.D. so i have now idea if they are undocumented. A large group of my neighbors who also have large parcels of land are Mexican or of Central American heritage. They all work too much to be worried about what I am doing. They also have plenty of money from their hard work.

If you are referring to the Hispanics, they are too busy working to be stealing. I don't ask them for I.D. so i have now idea if they are undocumented. A large group of my neighbors who also have large parcels of land are Mexican or of Central American heritage. They all work too much to be worried about what I am doing. They also have plenty of money from their hard work.

So, as long as they're working, they're not breaking the law !

OK...........let's try this ! I'm Quentavius J. Thug and I like to break down doors, with my posse and threaten the owners and steal what they have earned, wait, wtf is this I heard on the boom box, the mayor of Kenessaw tells everyone they must own a weapon if they're a home owner ? Damn, wish I had inside information on just who is abiding by this law, but until then, I'll just go to the next town !

Would you bet your life, on kicking down the right door, hoping that this particular Kenessaw home owner, decided not to heed the new law?...................didn't think so !

Again , when will you Liberals practice what you preach and put a "Gun Free Zone" sign in your front yard ?

you make a bad assumption that these people dont case a house before breaking in to steal weapons when it is empty

Interesting that you assume they are all black (with the black type name and boom box reference, nice touch).

Interesting that you're apparently such a "politically correct" racist that you make that wholesale assumption to begin with, and while you're at it...umm....please do tell us all exactly what constitutes a "black type name"....?

Reactions: 1 person
Interesting that you're apparently such a "politically correct" racist that you make that wholesale assumption to begin with, and while you're at it...umm....please do tell us all exactly what constitutes a "black type name"....?
You know exactly what Southwind was referring to with his "Quentavius J. Thug" reference.

To answer your question:

Maybe this is where Southwind went to find his reference name?

"What are examples of stereotypical African American names?

Females: anything ending in "esha" or "isha": Moesha, Latesha, Tynecia, Kiesha, La'queesha, Tamisha, Lakeisha

Males: anything ending in "avius" or "arius" or "ivius": Marquavius, Rakivius, Dontavius, Darius, Dontarius
Source(s):
http://www.behindthename.com/articles/fikes.php"

You know exactly what Southwind was referring to with his "Quentavius J. Thug" reference.

No I didn't "know exactly", nor did you, unless it's just your notions that should guide us through this. Seriously; I didn't see "Quentavius" as racially defining. My first thought was of Rome there. Take a gander at the following link and then get back to us all on what constitutes a "black type" of name. http://legvi.tripod.com/id36.html

It doesn't matter really. Any of us that ever pre-defines a person based on "race" is playing a fool in doing so. Good and bad comes in all shapes, sizes, color and gender.

To answer your question:

Females: anything ending in "esha" or "isha": Moesha, Latesha, Tynecia, Kiesha, La'queesha, Tamisha, Lakeisha

Males: anything ending in "avius" or "arius" or "ivius": Marquavius, Rakivius, Dontavius, Darius, Dontarius
Source(s):
http://www.behindthe...cles/fikes.php"

I think they use a scrabble box to come with their names.

Having grown up in the south, you'd hear stuff like what Southwind posted all the time, followed by "but I'm not a racist".

And Glen...doesn't matter had bad-assed your dog is, today's thugs will just shoot it, because in America today random gunshots in suburbia are such a common thing that nobody would ever think twice about it.

To answer your question:

Source(s):
http://www.behindthe...cles/fikes.php"

What makes you so damn morally pure and politically correct?
I've seen you make slurs of all kinds against a few here referring to sexuality, a wife, gender, and on.

I think that's what a hypocrite is pure and simple.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally.

At least you admit it . I got banned from a site I was on for 10 years because I said what the poster wouldn't....That ni....s were the cause of all the problems. That was followed by the "I'm not a racist". I grew up in Florida when it was called "forced bussing". I was living in the South when George Wallace made his run for president. I lived in the South when Lester Maddox was governor of Georgia. I wonder Southwind knows who he is.

Really ? If you can't figure that out, your diffenetly hopeless !

And while all of you are whipping out your race cards, faster than a speeding bullet, (I actually posted that comment just to see how long before one of you libtards played it), DON'T LET THE FACTS interfere with your card game !

"Black People Responsible for Virtually All Crime in Atlanta -- Judge Marvin Arrington Confirms"

"I came out and saw the defendants, about 99.9 percent Afro-Americans, and some point time I excused some of the lawyers, most of them white, and said to the young people in here 'What in the world are you doing with your lives,'" he told WSB-TV Channel 2 reporter JaQuitta Williams.

http://stuffblackpeo...-virtually.html

Next !