Safest City in US?

At least you admit it . I got banned from a site I was on for 10 years because I said what the poster wouldn't....That ni....s were the cause of all the problems. That was followed by the "I'm not a racist". I grew up in Florida when it was called "forced bussing". I was living in the South when George Wallace made his run for president. I lived in the South when Lester Maddox was governor of Georgia. I wonder Southwind knows who he is.

I know exactly who I am , thank you very much and you wouldn't believe how much sleep I lose because of people who disagree with or don't like my opinions !

BTW KC............born in Fla. here too, I just see things differently than you !

At least you admit it . I got banned from a site I was on for 10 years because I said what the poster wouldn't....That ni....s were the cause of all the problems. That was followed by the "I'm not a racist". I grew up in Florida when it was called "forced bussing". I was living in the South when George Wallace made his run for president. I lived in the South when Lester Maddox was governor of Georgia. I wonder Southwind knows who he is.

Cliche line from Archie Bunker, KC.

So we about the same age then........

I got banned from a site I was on for 10 years because I said what the poster wouldn't....That ni....s were the cause of all the problems.
So, just a couple of years ago you were a bigoted racist from the south but now you're the paragon of racial virtue. Nice try racist.

Reactions: 1 person
Having grown up in the south, you'd hear stuff like what Southwind posted all the time, followed by "but I'm not a racist".

And Glen...doesn't matter had bad-assed your dog is, today's thugs will just shoot it, because in America today random gunshots in suburbia are such a common thing that nobody would ever think twice about it.

And thus concludes the experiment as to the reason why some people HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO GUNS! An ignorant suburban dweller may just become a statistic!

Since a leopard doesn't change its spots, you did admit that you were a racist and banned from a site???

Beat me to it.

But at least it's a confirmed racist-spotting. Now lets see the spin doctors come and justify his stupid statement.
Don't worry Signals, he's putting the final touch on a fabricated story to cover his racist a$$.

NELSON, Ga. —
Every homeowner in a local town could soon have to own a gun or break the law. It's a controversial new plan for the city of Nelson.

Leaders told Channel 2's John Bachman the reason they need the law is because the city straddles Cherokee county to the south and Pickens County to the north.

That, they said, can lead to slower response times.

[quote]"It's a deterrent ordinance," Cronic said. "It tells the potential intruder you better think twice." [/quote]

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/city-looks-make-gun-ownership-mandatory/nWhgr/

I'm laughing at the fool. KC will never respond to this tread again. He made an ass out of himself.

Latest posts