Sal, Mex

USAirUnited

Advanced
Dec 17, 2002
Looks like they are getting ready to open a res office in mexico city, 2 people from central training and 2 variable trainer (res agents) are booked space positive to travel on Sunday. I guess the vendors have been located to take the outsourced res calls.

:down: They Have printed out the reservatoins for the 2 REs Agents and they were hung in several locations in the PIttsburgh Office. The records were all marked with the word SCAB!!!!!!!!!! I know both of these agents and I have to agree.. SCABS. They are training in Mexico City for 2 weeks to return to NO JOB. How can one know they are training there own Replacement?????

SCABS :down: :down: :down:

RumorS said:
:down: They Have printed out the reservatoins for the 2 REs Agents and they were hung in several locations in the PIttsburgh Office. The records were all marked with the word SCAB!!!!!!!!!! I know both of these agents and I have to agree.. SCABS. They are training in Mexico City for 2 weeks to return to NO JOB. How can one know they are training there own Replacement?????

SCABS :down: :down: :down:
[post="252023"][/post]​

UsAirways Reservations, Marie, hable espanol? :down:

Wow I hope the agents in MEX are getting more than 2 weeks training. Yikes.
Maybe they are only going to be trained for gen sales, no reissues, DM etc...
I actually don't have any problem with central training or the res trainers going. Rumor is, they were told to go or they wouldn't have a job. The res agents, on the other hand, really shouldn't be traveling and doing management work on an agent payscale. They get absolutely nothing for doing this other than grief.

SCABS have to cross a picket line....I have Not seen Any picket lines...Plus...You All Voted for Out Sourcing.. <_<

PHLfa88 said:
SCABS have to cross a picket line....I have Not seen Any picket lines...Plus...You All Voted for Out Sourcing.. <_<
[post="252035"][/post]​
it wasnt everyone who voted for the stupid contract. it was the majority of the ones in the big cities that voted for it. the ones in the small cities of course were sold out to help the big cities

No, Piney. You are the looser because you have nothing better to do with your time than to slink around on an airline employee chat room and post about things that are of no concern to you. At least when I leave USAirways, I will also leave this board and go on with my life because I actually have one. I will sleep well at night dreaming about all of the passengers like you who condone outsourcing of our jobs while you gripe and moan about the lack of customer service you receive from the vendors who have taken my place.

In addition, I'm not a bitter person or a bad employee. I have a stack of passenger commendation letters from customers over the years who think I perform my job wonderfully. I'm still getting them now as I pack my belongings and head out the door. Oh, and before you comment, I know I spelled loser wrong. You'll have to excuse that in my fit of anger. Why don't you walk a mile in my shoes and see how you take to people commenting about your life when they don't have all the facts?

LivinOnAPrayer said:
No, Piney. You are the looser because you have nothing better to do with your time than to slink around on an airline employee chat room and post about things that are of no concern to you. At least when I leave USAirways, I will also leave this board and go on with my life because I actually have one. I will sleep well at night dreaming about all of the passengers like you who condone outsourcing of our jobs while you gripe and moan about the lack of customer service you receive from the vendors who have taken my place.
[post="252095"][/post]​

Must be awful to have nothing better to do with your time !

PineyBob said:
Key word in your post being MAJORITY, as in your point of view LOST!

They are no more scabs then you are a loser.

Your side lost! Period, end of story, case closed. Deal or depart. Whinning is unbecoming.

You always mention how there are "Better Jobs", then why not find one? Or is it easier to pizz and maon "I got screwed"
[post="252045"][/post]​

Mr Piney ... Thanks for the Kind Words... I am dealing and departing. And as for me saying there are better jobs??? I think I may of said that once? I could care less that they are outsourcing. It's just not right that a union employee is doing it!

One last thing. The real loser my friend is YOU. Over 4000 posts. Try taking up another hobby and leave us here to vent!

PS I voted NO

RumorS said:
Mr Piney ... Thanks for the Kind Words... I am dealing and departing.  And as for me saying there are better jobs???  I think I may of said that once?  I could care less that they are outsourcing.  It's just not right that a union employee is doing it! 

One last thing.  The real loser my friend is YOU.  Over 4000 posts.  Try taking up another hobby and leave us here to vent!
PS I voted NO
[post="252153"][/post]​

It hard to deal with hypocritcal posters on here he (piney) keeps saying end of story, get over it, etc like he is trying to tell you to shut up and not post about it anymore but then screams bloody murder when he thinks someone is infringing on his right to post here.

scot said:
Knock off the personal attacks. The subject at hand is SAL/MEX and rez.
[post="252127"][/post]​
usairways_vote_NO said:
It hard to deal with hypocritcal posters on here he (piney) keeps saying end of story, get over it, etc like he is trying to tell you to shut up and not post about it anymore but then screams bloody murder when he thinks someone is infringing on his right to post here.
[post="252127"][/post]​
What makes it even more difficult is when the moderator scolds someone for putting Bob in its place.