Sal, Mex

I love how some think this is an employee message board. Last I checked US Aviation opened this up to everyone, and not just employees. Now the Hangar on FlightInfo...that I would consider an employee message board. This one more so replaced the investment boards that were over on Plane Business when Holly shut them down.

On another note...I won't bother posting a comment about call center outsourcing - except internal employees...CSRs and Trainers a like are ususally always recruited to fly to an outsource location to get it going. Its the way it has been done for years.

PineyBob said:
The constant whinning, not the reasons for being upset are what gets me going.
[post="252272"][/post]​

Do you upset yourself because you are one of the biggest whiners on here.
What might really get to you is whiners whining about whiners.

By the way I hope not correcting your spelling doesn't make you look ignorant like you said I was for the same.

Piney...Nothing you say or do will upset me for long because you're not worth the effort it would take to worry about your opinion. A very wise person told me a long time ago that you can't reason with an idiot. I guess they were right. If you don't want to hear the "constant whining", there is an ignore feature on this sight which I plan to use to ignore your condecending posts from here on out. Why don't you check it out? Maybe people whine about the loss of their jobs because they are having a hard time coping with the realization that they have dedicated years to a company which is now finding them completely dispensable and that they now have to start over at the bottom with someone else. I'm sure whining won't be a problem when their jobs are outsourced overseas to someone who has no pride in being part of a company that they helped build from the ground up. They won't care enough to whine. Those jobs will be like a rotating door for them, a means to an end. The people who go the extra mile for passengers day in and day out, the ones who impress customers with their knowledge and efficiency, the ones who take pride in their company, the ones who whine when they feel they are being treated unjustly, won't be a problem for you much longer. You'll have bigger fish to fry. So, try to have some heart in the meantime. Let the people who want to whine have their day. It's all that some of them have left. Please notice that I said them, not I. One thing you and I can agree on is that a job is a job is a job and there are so many more important things in life than who signs your paycheck. Fortunately, I have my priorities in order.

You know, we can all find a silver lining in a bad situation. I work with many people who are being forced to change. During this time of change they are saying, "I think I will do what I always wanted to do."

People, that is a good thing!!!!!!!! I love the people I work with and without them I could not have gotten through this whole mess. I am proud of them!! The majority are taking the bull by the horns and saying "I am better than this and I can do better. Why haven't I done it sooner?"

Life goes on. Things change. It's what you make of change that counts. Remember this...... Most of us feel wronged by U and some feel defeated but Karma is a #### and those who dealt it will some day get theirs in return. It is not for you nor I to worry about. Love life and file the lessons learned.

Great post, Youngblood!

Please pass on to your fellow RES folks my best wishes. You all are going to be missed.

Like you said, Karma is a powerful thing. Just ask Bernie Ebbers or Ken Lay! :lol:

Dea

tug_slug said:
What makes it even more difficult is when the moderator scolds someone for putting Bob in its place.
[post="252170"][/post]​

There are ways of "putting Bob in his place" without resorting to the personal attacks posted here. And just of note, the warning was directed to ALL posters on the thread. I dont recall seeing specific posters mentioned unless I missed something in my own post. :unsure:

We voted the outsourcing in, so we need to get over it all other airlines have done it, the company was going to do it regardless ... might as well have someone over there to give us some feed back ...it's makes all of us mad...but it was bound to happen - just adjust - maybe the employees going need a paycheck vs unemployment for a little longer...who are we to judge their choices....