Saudi king warns jihadists could attack US, Europe within months

signals said:
Yeah, I live in Upstate NY and have never been to Canada...Bwhahaha! I know that just at the 1000 Islands entry, many a drug smuggler has been caught. The biggest hole is on the St. Regis reservation, but they are tightening it down.

Make no mistake in what I say, if the terrorists are determined, as they are, both borders are accessible, but I think it is a bit tougher on the north.

Then you all people should know that the claim the US-Canadian border is more secure than the US-Mexico border has no basis in fact.

Again I will state that those determined can get through anyway anywhere. It's like drug smugglers, if one border gets tightened, they use the other border. People smuggling is the same way.

My main concern would be the homegrown F#CKS that will come back from a terrorist training camp and use materials they can buy in a store or online to inflict major harm.

delldude said:

swirley-spinning-black-animation.gif

clintons.bricks.jpg

Sorry, GWB is the one who sent in the troops not Bill.  That's just the simple fact.

George W. Bush - I warned you not to leave Iraq!

Ron Paul - I warned you not to go in the first place

There you have it folks.

Sorry, GWB is the one who sent in the troops not Bill.  That's just the simple fact.
And perhaps if Bill had sent the troops after the 93 attack on the WTC, we wouldn't be in the pickle Obama is in now!

Send the troops where?
Fair enough, I'll give you that one. But the first thought of the Towers bombing was in retaliation with the Gulf War. Unfortunately the attack was executed by multinationals-just like 9/11. The bomb maker was caught in Pakistan. The others were immigrants that entered the country and decided to spread their hate agenda(Tree being a perfect example!).

My own opinion is that the real enemy is Saudi Arabia. Now we are going to use their help in the fight with ISIS. They are the ones that might be ISISs' sponsor.

Also don't forget that Clinton did bomb in Iraq when he thought there were factory fronts, such as baby food formula, where he believed they were making chemical weapons. With Bush the name became Weapons of Mass Destruction.

signals said:
The others were immigrants that entered the country and decided to spread their hate agenda(Tree being a perfect example!)

I know you don't agree with Mrs. Tree on things, but wtf is wrong with you?

That comment makes you lower than whale ****.

Shame on you for that bull shut.

Reactions: 1 person
Glenn Quagmire said:
I know you don't agree with Mrs. Tree on things, but wtf is wrong with you?

That comment makes you lower than whale ####.

Shame on you for that bull shut.
I'm an immigrant? Damn, my mother and the hospital lied to me.  I knew I should have asked for the long form birth certificate.  Now I know how Obama feels.  I wonder if I'm part Kenyan?

I cannot believe my agenda has been discovered.  Drat.  Now what? 

Come on Glen.  Are you really surprised by this?  It's Signals.  Just ignore him.  He is not worth the band width.

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts