Say goodnight Gracie

FA Mikey

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
miami
goldwatermiller08.com
I knew the day would come when staying here was more trouble than leaving. My only regret is that I was not able to get one last LHR trip in before I left. Even though my last flight was a month or so ago, Today is the day I gave them to leave.

Best of luck to all my friends and colleagues here at American. Even with all the posturing, whining and complaining, we all know AA is one of the most stable and best situated airlines for the future. There is no other carrier I would have rather worked at, and No other people I would have rather spent the last 20 plus years working with.

Even though I wont be working here. I will from time to time be checking up reading the latest gossip and adding my 2 cents.

Ciao
Mike

Best of luck to you, Mike. No regrets, ever. I absolutely love retirement, especially having the 20th to the 5th off (paid). At 60 I'm back in school (again) so the learning never ends. Happy New Year.
Nancy

Well, there's a shocker! :shock:

I thought you'd be around forever.

You've been fun to debate/argue/ :censored: /complain to/at/with ;)

May your path be clutter free! :D

I knew the day would come when staying here was more trouble than leaving. My only regret is that I was not able to get one last LHR trip in before I left. Even though my last flight was a month or so ago, Today is the day I gave them to leave.

Best of luck to all my friends and colleagues here at American. Even with all the posturing, whining and complaining, we all know AA is one of the most stable and best situated airlines for the future. There is no other carrier I would have rather worked at, and No other people I would have rather spent the last 20 plus years working with.

Even though I wont be working here. I will from time to time be checking up reading the latest gossip and adding my 2 cents.

Ciao
Mike

Good luck in your new career. Was leaving the only option? You couldn't have dragged it out just to hold onto this or you didn't want to?

Its just less of a hassle.

You can all send condolences and donations to Kevin and Shamina. A few less trips up for grabs and in HIBOARD, but everyone below me moves up a spot in seniority.

Its just less of a hassle.

A few less trips up for grabs and in HIBOARD, but everyone below me moves up a spot in seniority.

Best wishes in the new, exciting chapter of your life and as a junior flight attendant, you are a hero to me! You may have saved one person from the next round of furloughs (hopefully there wouldn't be another one, but one never knows!).

Best wishes in the new, exciting chapter of your life and as a junior flight attendant, you are a hero to me! You may have saved one person from the next round of furloughs (hopefully there wouldn't be another one, but one never knows!).
Give credit where credit is due. I am leaving for my own personal reasons, and not to save a JR persons position. It is wonderful that it may be the case, but I dont know anyone personally including myself who has left in order to save someone JR.

Mike, I envy you. My situation at the moment prevents my leaving. Bon Voyage, enjoy your studies. Enjoy your "real" life!

Latest posts