Scab of the Week

The absolute denial here is so so sad. Even Ken has run out of options to defend his AMT Title. Then there is Robbed displaying his ignorance of the situation, which there is nothing wrong with that, the really sad part is you guys will not correct him. He honestly believes that an AMT and an A&P Mechanic is one and the same. HELLO PEOPLE, if an AMT uses the title AMT that is fine, I do not have a problem with that as long as it is understood that the A&P comes first. Other than that exception the AMT title uses the A&P Mechanic as a crutch. Just like Don said when it comes down to it, it is the A&P Certificate holder that signs the dotted line while the AMT sits back and watches. The aviation industry is loaded with AMT's that do not hold A&P Certificates. These uncertified AMT's is what is keeping this craft from moving forward. In the third shop facilities AMT's out number the A&P's at least five to one, I would be willing to bet that the ratio goes as high as eight to one. These facilities will hire people right off the street. What are their requirements a GED, must pass drug screen and be able to get a Airport security clearance. Once they have done that they get to join the ranks of the AMT's. That’s not even the best part. If you happen to work in a shop that rebuilds parts for aircraft, lets say a shop happens to rebuild pneumatic equipment and lands a contract for rebuilding pneumatic starters, valves and motors, well the guy that rebuilds the starters, valves and motors is an AMT!!! :lol: :down: :lol: Never even set foot on an aircraft and probably never will but he's an AMT. This Hackman is why I say the craft is an unskilled craft. Until this changes it will remain that way. If you guys are really interested in turning this craft around you have to start with the FAA. They have the power to demand that FAA Certified A&P Mechanics only work on US registered aircraft and you guys have the power to demand it from them. You're just too worried about protecting your backyard with your meaningless contracts written by broken and divided unions. Quit trying to make a difference with the companies and start trying to make a difference for the craft.

Don has confused the hell out of Robbed anyone here up to the challenge of correcting that mess? ;)
Excuse you pto. I am not confuse about shet. I do know that there is a difference between an A&P and an AMT. However, as far I am concerned, you are netiher one as you dont fit the description. the only descrip you fit is the one that NHBB always tells you you are--POS PTO SCAB.
It wont be long before NWA, aka SCABBY AIR shuts down as the FAA should do due to the SHODDY MAINTAINCE that is currently going on. I think NWA should change its name to Shoddy SCabby AIR! The names fits well due to its shoddy maintaince and the low life filthy rotten smelly scabs like you. Don has never confused me. if anyone is confused, it is you pto and the rest of scabs at SHODDY SCABBY AIR.

Integrity, Integrity, Integrity!!

Ever heard the phrase, "If you don't do your job, someone else will."? It's a basic rule of capitalism.

Anytime that rule is demonstrated, some pro-union person on this board pounds their chest and says "I have integrity! (which is a fine substitute for a paycheck)" . . . which really means "I'm doing my part to make sure no work gets done".

PTO has a job and wants to work . . . you call that a lack of integrity.
whereas the union employees have a job, but don't want to work . . . which you call integrity.

The way I see integrity defined on this board has nothing to do with quality of work, but is all about ME, ME, ME (meaning the union employees).

"Integrity, (you do not possess) Integrity (you do not possess), Integrity (you do not possess)"

I have heard a phrase, "I will act if what I do makes a difference."

This does not mean I will SCAB or erode a proud craft. One in which I spent my time and money to invest in so I could help raise the standards by which we hold ourselves.

Who says we don't want our jobs? Is that the rationality of SCABS so they can SCAB? AMTs want a job that pays for the responsibilities which our profession carries. You are a coward, (No chest pounding here.), and are a cancer on the airline industry as a whole.

Integrity is not a substitute for a paycheck. Integrity is a characteristic of being a man/woman with high morals. A paycheck can always be found... IF that is all you wish for in life. As for people on strike they are doing their part so work gets done for a fair wage & benefits.

You friend, Coward aka pto, doesn't want a job. Excuse me, a job where he is held accountable. A job where he prooves himself. A job which demands certain criteria, which he does not possess. He wants a job that will allow him to be employed AFTER those who are better then he has or ever will be are fighting to protect their profession. He, and you, wish only to scrape enough floor scraps into your bellies to hold you over till the next opportunity to sell yourselves out appears.

You would not know the meaning of the word integrity if a 20 lb. dictionary with ONLY the word integrity in it fell out of an aircraft you maintained and opened up infront of you. So please do not pretend to be like honorable men and women and act as if you do.

MORON
a stupid person, a dolt.
This has to be one of the most moronic statements yet!!!!!!!!!!!
Question? Are you a moron....
if not...
Why do your posts reveal so?
If you really want a debate, then do more than just insult me. Actually debate. If insulting makes you feel better . . . I guess everybody needs a way to feel better.

I'm just summing up a bunch of posts I've heard on this board for a long time.

Oh, and just because PTO agrees with an occational post, it doesn't make him my friend anymore than you are.

Hey Robbed,

An A&P and an AMT are the samething, they just gave the A&P mechanic a more skilled name.

If you really want a debate, then do more than just insult me. Actually debate. If insulting makes you feel better . . . I guess everybody needs a way to feel better.

I'm just summing up a bunch of posts I've heard on this board for a long time.

Oh, and just because PTO agrees with an occational post, it doesn't make him my friend anymore than you are.

MORON….I’ll say it again.
You act as though I INSULTED you! Not true. It is JMO, like the one you spewed:

Integrity, Integrity, Integrity!!
PTO has a job and wants to work . . . you call that a lack of integrity.
whereas the union employees have a job, but don't want to work . . . which you call integrity.

You call this a debatable comment? I see it as an insult! So I stand behind my reply:

MORON
a stupid person, a dolt.
This has to be one of the most moronic statements yet!!!!!!!!!!!
Question? Are you a moron....
if not...
Why do your posts reveal so?

END OF DEBATE!

MORON….I’ll say it again.
You act as though I INSULTED you! Not true. It is JMO, like the one you spewed:
You call this a debatable comment? I see it as an insult! So I stand behind my reply:
END OF DEBATE!
Um.. yeah, when you call someone a moron, it's generally considered an insult.

In the future, I will avoid debating with people that can't identify the label 'moron' as an insult.

adios.

Hey Robbed,

An A&P and an AMT are the samething, they just gave the A&P mechanic a more skilled name.
That is what I thought. I figured that a hot shot scab like pto cant find it anywheres where it states that AP and AMT are different. I guess I am not as confused as that low down low life filthy scab thinks!

Do you guys see how you all just let this go on and on with no corrections? I know that Ken, Hackman and local12 know better but instead of setting the record straight they continue to let this drag on. True unionism at work here for sure. Then there is poor Robbed, who is struggling as it is, that will believe anything a unionist has to say whether it is right or wrong. Here is a clip from the link I asked Ken to post earlier. I know he has it just as Hackman had the DOT Stats and refused to post them...How about those Stats Hackman? Are you going to post the new stats for us or am I going to have too, again? ;)

Take a look at this Hackman and Robbed.

d. Certificated and non-certificated mechanics and technicians are eligible if they are actively working (see 14 CFR part 65, section 65.83) on U.S.-registered aircraft or component parts for 14 CFR part 91, 121, 125, 127, 129, 133, 135, 137, 141, or 145 entities. For example, an avionics, instrument, or propeller technician working for a part 145 repair station is eligible. Non-certificated persons who work for a certificated organization under one of the above referenced 14 CFR parts should submit an employer’s verification of employment and a list of aircraft or appliances worked on.

I have never heard of a non-certified A&P Mechanic. I could be wrong but I do not think there is such a thing.

Do you guys see how you all just let this go on and on with no corrections? I know that Ken, Hackman and local12 know better but instead of setting the record straight they continue to let this drag on. True unionism at work here for sure. Then there is poor Robbed, who is struggling as it is, that will believe anything a unionist has to say whether it is right or wrong. Here is a clip from the link I asked Ken to post earlier. I know he has it just as Hackman had the DOT Stats and refused to post them...How about those Stats Hackman? Are you going to post the new stats for us or am I going to have too, again? ;)

Take a look at this Hackman and Robbed.

I have never heard of a non-certified A&P Mechanic. I could be wrong but I do not think there is such a thing.
Once again, you are confused scab. I have never said a word about struggling. I believe that you are the anti unionism who will always go scabbing for scraps while living in a trailer somewheres in the middle of nowheres on our taxs. IT is you scabs that has caused NWA to be the most unsafe airline in the nation and you scabs are to blame for bringing the low rotten wages and less benes to the airline industry. DOT probably wont post the stats due to SCAB AIR being unreliable and their SHODDY MAINTAINCE proves that their on time performance has went south quickly. There is nothing that needs to be corrected here by folks like myself, Hackman, Local, or KEN
Only one thing needs to be corrected----get rid of scabs and the entire mgmt of SCAB AIR

improperly is more like it! you cant even figure out how to use a jack to rais the plane a bit to change a tire. how can you even be qualified to be a maintaince when you cant even keep a plane from blowing tires?

...living in a trailer somewheres in the middle of nowheres on our taxs...DOT probably wont post the stats due to SCAB AIR being unreliable and their SHODDY MAINTAINCE proves that their on time performance has went south quickly...There is nothing that needs to be corrected here by folks like myself, Hackman, Local, or KEN...
:lol: :lol: Ya Killin me Robbed. :lol: :lol: Not only is your ignorance of the situation beyond belief it's absolutely hysterical. :lol: :lol: WILL SOMEONE PLEASE HELP THIS GUY!?

Back