Scab's Caught Drinking

Former ModerAAtor said:
Me? Defend pilots? Now -that's- funny!
[post="296613"][/post]​

I didn't say "defend the pilots"

I said you the one banging the drum for all workers to take concessions to save the Pilot Sacred Cow Pensions.

It may be an indirect result, but it is fact.

Does anyone have a link to a published article or picture from the video of the supposed incident? Think some investigative reporter would jump all over it...if it really happened.

Where did this happen at? I have checked around and no one knows of the incident. There aren't even any rumors floating around about it. More made up AMFA lies. Now that Northwest is running on schedule and MELS are under control I think You will begin to see more made up lies by AMFA. We are down to 263 MEL's, management is tickled to death. That still sounds kind of high to me. Is this average, above average or normal? Where was the picket line at yesterday and today? I saw about seven diehards yesterday and none this morning. The VP held a meeting yesterday. He says that all contractors will be offered permanent positions. You guys better hurry up and get off your high horse. I would also like to add I was pulled from the hanger and put on the line. That was really fun, I had a very good time yesterday. Enough of that for now I have another lie to bust.

PTO, where do you get your information about the airline running on schedule? Do you call a 69% on time for FL, 55% for Boston, 58% for ORD, 62.5% for Europe for Sept 4th being on time? I guess NWA's standards for on time arrivals has dropped dramatically since they have lowered their standards for maintenance personnel. And this was just a random sampling of NW flights, I cant wait to see the official results at the end of the month.

I've heard that upper management gets all giddy and almost wets themselves when the aircraft actually arrives much less arrives on time.

Keep up the good work PTO! You're doing wonders for AMFA's cause.

NWAMSP said:
Does anyone have a link to a published article or picture from the video of the supposed incident? Think some investigative reporter would jump all over it...if it really happened.
[post="296646"][/post]​

It should be presented in court during the first hearing of the lawsuit against AMFA.

Rumor has it Dateline or 60 Minutes might be broadcasting the proof soon also.

Well I have to admit that over the last several years I dont know anyone who has been tagged for random Dug and Alchohol testing. So maybe NWA doesnt care if this is true. Perhaps they figure that druggies and drunks are not very likely to be fanatical Muslim Al Queda members (alchohol is prohibited) and they cant be all that selective since they were only able to recruit 1400 scabs out of a pool of around 330,000 liscenced A&Ps.

Thats .4%.

chasbatl said:
PTO, where do you get your information about the airline running on schedule? Do you call a 69% on time for FL, 55% for Boston, 58% for ORD, 62.5% for Europe for Sept 4th being on time?
[post="296849"][/post]​

Don't let the fact that severe storms impacted the msp hub yesterday cloud your statistics...... :down:

NWAMSP said:
Don't let the fact that severe storms impacted the msp hub yesterday cloud your statistics...... :down:
[post="296868"][/post]​

NWAMSP....dont let the facts that all the delays i was referring to were related to maintenance. Unless of course NWA.com was hiding the weather delays under maintenance.

And today's on-time out of ORD is around 84% with one cancelled...so what's your point?

NWAMSP said:
And today's on-time out of ORD is around 84% with one cancelled...so what's your point?
[post="296890"][/post]​

When the FAA reports its findings, or a Red Tail becomes a lawn dart, what will be the point then?

Random Alcohol and Drug Testing is there for a reason.

When untested 3rd party maintenance is combined with SCAB's who have busted the testing at major carriers in the past, it is a matter of time and mechanical performance not on-time gate performance that the results will be measured.

TWU informer said:
Random Alcohol and Drug Testing is there for a reason.

[post="296894"][/post]​

I agree with random testing 100%, should make no difference if they are replacement workers or union workers. They should be tested on a random basis and anyone caught violating the rules should get immediately canned - no excuses no second chances.

NWAMSP said:
I agree with random testing 100%, should make no difference if they are replacement workers or union workers. They should be tested on a random basis and anyone caught violating the rules should get immediately canned - no excuses no second chances.
[post="296900"][/post]​

:eek: :eek:
Many in the SCAB photos have already been identified as previous violators of substance abuse.

You must forget that we worked with some of these mechanics before they were busted on the random testing while working for previous carriers. This is one of the many reasons NWA is keeping them in hiding.

One reason the SCAB photos and database is being gathered is to take this information to the media. It will just a little time to gather the information.

I guess you don't mind the "second chance" as long it comes in the form of SCAB worker crossing a picket line and now working NWA Aircraft?

You do realize that once busted on the drug/alcohol testing the mechanic is NOT banned from the industry.

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
I understand that they have caught these fine scab individuals drinking beer just before they get on the scab buses to "pencil whip" Northwest's airplanes. I here they have photos and testimonies to that fact and have submitted them to FAA. Will the FAA do anything or will they turn a blind eye to public safety? Just great! A bunch of drunken scabs working on airliners. :down: What will Northwest management come up with next! :shock:
[post="296352"][/post]​

This post, and many of those that follow appear to be mis-guided & malicious wishful thinking.

Folk's, please show us the $$ (proof of transgressions) or drop it. Repeating hearsay is not productive.

SCEflyer said:
This post, and many of those that follow appear to be mis-guided & malicious wishful thinking.

Folk's, please show us the $$ (proof of transgressions) or drop it. Repeating hearsay is not productive.
[post="296914"][/post]​

Why should one waste such proof on an internet bulletin board?

There are much better and more powerful places to demonstrate exactly who is maintaining the aircraft.

TWU informer said:
Why should one waste such proof on an internet bulletin board?
[post="296922"][/post]​

You're the first one to demand proof whenever you disagree with what someone else has claimed.

So, why the change of heart? Are you afraid there might not be any proof, and this could simply be a fabricated story to try and make people think AMFA is really winning?

I know you are all disappointed that two weeks into the strike, there's still no mass grounding of NWA aircraft due to MEL's.

Latest posts