Screw You all!

MCI transplant

Veteran
Jun 4, 2003
82 dagrees and rainy!   It's been one hell of a life with Buck McKenon  as a neighbor in Calif. And now Joe Biden  as one here in the Carb!-------- But the Rum is good! So I'm O.K.!

Reactions: 1 person
I get a -1 for saying enjoy?  Lol.

If you were on a snow covered mountain in front of a roaring fire place I would definitely be jealous.  Never been a huge fan of sun, surf and sand. 

Sounds like you are having a blast.  More power to ya.

Reactions: 3 people
Ms Tree said:

If you were on a snow covered mountain in front of a roaring fire place I would definitely be jealous.  Never been a huge fan of sun, surf and sand. 

Then 'Tree, I'm guessing you'd like it at this moment Here, in the greater Albany area (with Boston and NYC safely 150 miles AWAY)  It's about 30 degrees, snowing heavily, with 8/16 inches expected to greet the Turkey Day morn.  The aroma's of the wood stoves and and many fireplaces of the local folks in this semi-agricultural area permeating the air !

GODS Country, during ANY season !

Reactions: 2 people
Ms Tree said:

Wasn't me.
I only give you a -1 when you're  prick..
Gave you a +2 this time..... :p
But I hardly think it makes a difference... LOL
Have a Happy Turkey Day!

B) xUT

Reactions: 1 person
NewHampshire Black Bears said:

Then 'Tree, I'm guessing you'd like it at this moment Here, in the greater Albany area (with Boston and NYC safely 150 miles AWAY)  It's about 30 degrees, snowing heavily, with 8/16 inches expected to greet the Turkey Day morn.  The aroma's of the wood stoves and and many fireplaces of the local folks in this semi-agricultural area permeating the air !

GODS Country, during ANY season !
Oh really!------- ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!-------- Look to the left! That's a view from our place down here!

Beautiful view.

I like snow but I don't think I'd be down with 7 or so feet all at one time. That's pretty jacked up.

Ms Tree said:
Beautiful view.

I like snow but I don't think I'd be down with 7 or so feet all at one time. That's pretty jacked up.
i agree. I can't imagine that much snow, all  in one spot, at one time! It looks like they may get more today? This is one day to stay home with family and enjoy the holiday. ------ Not a good day to be a non-rev., or a commutator.   Have a good one Tree!

Reactions: 2 people