Senior Management To Implement New Travel NON-Rev Policy

Obviously you don't stay in crew hotels. Do not speak of which you know nothing.
Before you tell someone "not to speak of which you know nothing" know who you are talking to.I am a scheduling coordinater and I do stay at crew hotels when i travel. Have not seen a hotel without a business center yet.infact i callled 15 of our crew hotels i have not spent time at and low and behold they all had business centers.

Before you tell someone "not to speak of which you know nothing" know who you are talking to.I am a scheduling coordinater and I do stay at crew hotels when i travel. Have not seen a hotel without a business center yet.infact i callled 15 of our crew hotels i have not spent time at and low and behold they all had business centers.
As a f/a I can honestly tell you that MANY of the hotels that have these "business centers" are a joke at best. Either you can't get on it becausse 10 year old Johnny is in there with his sister while the parents are elsewhere or the computer does not work. I have seen other crewmembers who have YET get with program and buy a laptop deal with the "business center". Most are Holiday Inn's or Ramada's and are total DUMPS.

Sure hate to see a major slowdown if it does not go date of hire!!!!!!!!! (rumor has it)
That would be the most ridiculous reason ever for a slow down. Not only is it making a big deal out of nothing, it could be spun in a bad way against the unions. I doubt the public would have any sympathy for employees bickering about using free travel.

American Airlines pilots go by DOH they negotiate it. If we go FCFS your will see the unions negotiated DOH in there contracts
This sounds like it works real well cant wait to do this.
Why do AA pilots go my DOH????

AA pilots go by date of hire when competing for the jumpseat. If they are non-revving in the back with the rest of us (ok, them, since I don't work there anymore), they are first come, first served.

AA pilots go by date of hire when competing for the jumpseat. If they are non-revving in the back with the rest of us (ok, them, since I don't work there anymore), they are first come, first served.
They go by DOH when non-rev in the back within there pilot group