Super Bowl Extra Sections.....?

What a concept for USAirways to fly their Steelers theme A319 on the PIT-DFW run. Hmmmm could they make it happen? :blink:

A lot of Steelers fans at OCC.
Alot of Steeler fans in Central and Eastern Pennsylvania as well, although I am not nor an Eagle fan. I will root for Pittsburgh as they are a First Class run Organization. It is going to be a good Super Bowl Game. just watch, now that I said it, it will be a blow-out.

What a concept for USAirways to fly their Steelers theme A319 on the PIT-DFW run. Hmmmm could they make it happen? :blink:
That would be THE RIGHT THING To Do but I am sure one will see the Steeler's Logo Jet in Allentown, St. Kitts or Barbados due to poor planning. Another Missed Marketing Opportunity.

That would be THE RIGHT THING To Do but I am sure one will see the Steeler's Logo Jet in Allentown, St. Kitts or Barbados due to poor planning. Another Missed Marketing Opportunity.

Because having the Steelers A319 fly passengers down is better than flying the optimal gauge of aircraft for the event?...Sigh.

Back