Supervisor In Airbus Class

Sep 2, 2002
Our supervisor is MIA, and word has it that he’s headed for Airbus training. Are they’re any other supervisors out there with no company time as a mechanic, no desire to work on aircraft, or any need to put it on their resumes, going to class lately?

Seems to me that the company might be a step ahead of us, and already planning for a strike. (Remember, you can’t sign off Airbus work, without the proper training) I mean here we are still bickering over cuts that haven’t even hit home yet, and they might already be planning their next move.

Get ready folks, there’s more on the horizon, and that sun is coming up!

In order for a foreman in order to assist in troubleshooting or be able to sign off the logbook, they have be to trained on the airplane.

All line maintenance foreman go through the same training as a mechanic.

Yeah, that's it! Why didn't I get it? I mean they've only held this class for how many years? And he's been showing sooooo much interest in what we do????? NOT! Get a life buddy, the timing doesn't work for you!

Imamec said:
Yeah, that's it! Why didn't I get it? I mean they've only held this class for how many years? And he's been showing sooooo much interest in what we do????? NOT! Get a life buddy, the timing doesn't work for you!
[post="193362"][/post]​
so 100 foremen are doing to replace 4000 of us??
you get real,buddy.............
maybe he's taking an interest in your work to discipline you??

There is no freakin way that training all the management people in this airline is going to support a strike. The place will shut-down. Back in 92 there were plenty more supervisors to do the work and the pilots and F/A were on the other team. It won't work this time, and I would not give credit to the company for thinking that way. He just needs to be trainined to help t/s.

Back