SWA Sim Techs

Announced today SWA Sim Techs came to AIP to be converted to T/A. Details to follow .
Well, well those Teamsters, negotiated a contract early, and three T/A s for stores to our one rejected T/A, . I wonder what their secret is? Go Figure! :)

Well, well those Teamsters, negotiated a contract early, and three T/A s for stores to our one rejected T/A, . I wonder what their secret is? Go Figure! :)

I wouldn't be so quick to give any credit to the reamsters. The sim techs are a small group as are the dispatchers they do better than AMT's at most airlines due to their small size. I would never buy into that BS of strength in numbers the IAM always pushed down our throats. SW will keep dragging this out like most all airlines do until they wear you down and you will jump at anything and they are betting on that. I don't blame anyone for wanting it to end though it's the evil of the RLA that allows these bastards to keep doing this. I wish you guys luck and hope you finally get what you all deserve you all deserve it for going this long.

Reactions: B737 driver
I wouldn't be so quick to give any credit to the reamsters. The sim techs are a small group as are the dispatchers they do better than AMT's at most airlines due to their small size. I would never buy into that BS of strength in numbers the IAM always pushed down our throats. SW will keep dragging this out like most all airlines do until they wear you down and you will jump at anything and they are betting on that. I don't blame anyone for wanting it to end though it's the evil of the RLA that allows these bastards to keep doing this. I wish you guys luck and hope you finally get what you all deserve you all deserve it for going this long.
The only thing I notice between the union groups at SWA and us is, the other groups see they had to give somewhere to get a deal done, and yes there were rejections. Ours preached scope for 5 years, that the company wanted to gut our scope. So SWA finally said, you can keep your scope, but we are going to pay this much, it probably would have passed, then AMFA had their road shows with their paid economist, and it became you are getting screwed and the company will have a better offer. So the company fired their negotiating team, and we changed two of ours, and then they were shocked with we will pay more, but we need scope changes. So they thought their No vote, would just produce more money, it didn't. So we will see how it goes. Don't let Swampy and his Lieutenants fool you.