TA will be announced later today

Well 'Cods, you think your immune from the NWA hatchet man? Your next!!! :up: I heard ol' Neil "the butcher" Cohen stated the replacment workers (scabs) make too much, excellent news I'd say.:D Guess what? You not going to have a vote on anything NWA feels like doing to your dumbass, your an "at will" employee, along with your scab buddies. Your just going to get bent over, and you "will" like it, (That's a good dog, now roll over, speak boy, pat on the head....). You rail against honorable unionists that stood up to the NWA criminals because you know you never will, your cowardice wouldn't allow it. You have agreed to work for less, and it will only go down from here, what a fool. The strikers won...period...no more Scab Air BS. NWA knows they can yank your scab chain without a whimper, just like clubbing baby seals, so easy. This vote will be a sound NO vote I believe. The new-meat clowns like you at failing Scab Air just don't know what's coming for them. The former iam scabs should know better, just too dense I surmise. Enjoy the ride down 'Cods. :p
http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/duluthsu...cs/13391331.htm
yes the butcher named cohen or as i call him conehead will be saying "we will take the scabs from their current pay down further! we need this to survive!" IT is coming PTO just wait and learn the hard way. we at USAIRWAYS know first hand what a crook sucker conehead is

Its no wonder people think management criminals are greedy liars that would screw their own mother for a dollar. I fail to see where B.O.B threatened the scab POS, in fact he stated he would hate to see it.

You want to talk about brainless DUMBF**k management kitty? This is a classic to end all classics. This Sawis CEO McCornhole is sure a high roller with the company credit card. Must have been some kind of corporate elite party. Of course, he never made the charges, and he never had to authorize every $10,000 he spent. I hear now the stippers and bottles of Dom cost him his $600,000 a year job. Gee, thats too bad. Its no surprise corporate upper management today are so reviled. Just a bunch of lying, cheating, greedy a$$holes. http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomframe.js...ml%253F.v%253D7
So you revile leaders in todays corporations because a miniscule percent of them abuse their position? Are you too wrapped up in your hatred to see that a vast majority of these people are good, honest people that have worked their tails off to get in a position they are in? Why do you shelter yourself from that fact? I'm puzzled as to why you are so angry with those that have chosen a different career path.

QUOTE(B.O.B. @ Dec 13 2005, 04:25 AM)

Garfield1996 states that "I would hate to see what his car will look like in the employee lot the day AMFA MX's return to work!! I hope the SCAB, oops I mean PTO has auto insrance with a low deductable."

Just because they vote does not mean that they all come back to work does it? Just means they can now get in line. I dont think PTO has much to worry about being that nothing will change.

As if this is different than any other year I have worked in SOC. Someone fakes in sick, I find a hapless line holder who shows up for work like they are supposed to and I will reasign them (hopfully not adding moe than 1 day to their skd) and the process will start over again. I cover what I can, cancle what I can't but I get to go home after my 8 hours. Same thing as every other day of every year.

But I fail to see what any of this has to do with a union puke making a threat to another employee. Is that something that you condone? Have you done that before? Are you one of those bitter FA's who walks around with a scab list from 1993?

========================================================

Garfield("THE MOVIE"),

RING..A..LING...A...LING
RING..A..LING...A...LING

(Cough....sneeze...sneeze...Cough...Cough) :up: :up:

NH/BB's

Well this should mean that "POS" S C A B --- PTO, will get to park in the same lot as the AMFA guys RETURNING to work !!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Mabey "POS" S C A B ...PTO will "break bread" with the AMFA guys in the break room, or go for a "cold one" after work. :shock: :shock: :shock:
THIS SHOULD PROVE "VERY INTERESTING" !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heck, I think I'll start "talking" to PTO now, just to see how he's "fareing" ALONGSIDE his brother co-workers.
NH/BB's

If you would really like to know I will tell you that everything is going very well. The newest batch of AMFA mechanics that have returned have settled in very nicely. There was the exception of the one that I mentioned earlier in another thread that has recently been terminated. There are a few more terminations on the horizon for a few original Scabs that just can't seem to get it together.(I am really getting confused about who is who these days.) I must admit that I was apprehensive about the returning AMFA mechanics just making this a miserable place to work but Northwest is making short order of anyone who can't adapt to the new program.

I see no one has addressed any of my questions about this TA. Have you guys finally seen the light at the end of the tunnel? Is it finally obvious to you how useless unions are in todays turbulent markets? Not even the die-hards can come up with one good reason for AMFA throwing in the towel other than them conceding to defeat. You talk about the Scabs begging for scraps, what is AMFA giving its members?

It has only been four months and the AMFA leadership has surrendered. At EAL, the IAM stayed out on strike for two years until EAL folded. The IAM leadership at EAL never even considered bringing Lorenzo's imposed terms to the membership for a vote. I have noticed that almost all of the AMFA advocates hardly post anymore.

AMFA was the only union that had the balls to give NW the finger. You call that surrendering???

If you would really like to know I will tell you that everything is going very well. The newest batch of AMFA mechanics that have returned have settled in very nicely. There was the exception of the one that I mentioned earlier in another thread that has recently been terminated. There are a few more terminations on the horizon for a few original Scabs that just can't seem to get it together.(I am really getting confused about who is who these days.) I must admit that I was apprehensive about the returning AMFA mechanics just making this a miserable place to work but Northwest is making short order of anyone who can't adapt to the new program.

I see no one has addressed any of my questions about this TA. Have you guys finally seen the light at the end of the tunnel? Is it finally obvious to you how useless unions are in todays turbulent markets? Not even the die-hards can come up with one good reason for AMFA throwing in the towel other than them conceding to defeat. You talk about the Scabs begging for scraps, what is AMFA giving its members?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I "suspect" that "YOU" will find a BIG difference between the "beggars" that crossed their own picket line, and the ones that will be "joining YOU", that did NOT cross !!

Stick around, you'll find it (well) INTERESTING !!

NH/BB's

No I do not, I call it a desperate and failed kamikaze attack.
you may call it desperate and failed kamikaze attack, but the realty is is that it wont be long before the mgmt comes to you and tells you that they are taking another 5 or 10% off of your paychecks and it will happen without warning. It aint over till its over. At least the AMFA union had the balls and guts to stick the finger to the crooked and inept mgmt

It has only been four months and the AMFA leadership has surrendered. At EAL, the IAM stayed out on strike for two years until EAL folded. The IAM leadership at EAL never even considered bringing Lorenzo's imposed terms to the membership for a vote.
How'd that work out for them? What's your point?

The strikers won...period

Hackman:

You and I haven’t sparred in a while, but at the risk of rubbing salt into old wounds, perhaps you could enlighten us on exactly how “the strikers won.â€

I’m not saying that Management “won†either, but let’s look at the facts.

* Instead of 50% or so of AMFA-represented technicians keeping their jobs, the only ones still at Northwest are a handful of people who crossed the picket line for substantially lower wages

* The rest of AMFA’s ranks have been permanently replaced

* Rather than the 20+ weeks’ severance pay NWA originally offered, laid-off mechanics will be lucky if they walk away with four weeks’ worth

If this is your definition of “winning,†I’d sure hate to see what losing looks like!

I "suspect" that "YOU" will find a BIG difference between the "beggars" that crossed their own picket line, and the ones that will be "joining YOU", that did NOT cross !!
Stick around, you'll find it (well) INTERESTING !!
NH/BB's

None of the remaining AMFA Boys will be returning NH/BB. All positions are full. The TA says they will be placed on lay-off status not employed status.

Back