Ted #3

I am not chanting for UAL's demise or USAIR's, those are given's in todays enviroment. It hasn't even started at UAL yet. But when they start telling the employees like CSR's that they have to give up 35 percent of their pay it will come to a head just as it has at USAIR. The next four months are going to be VERY interesting indeed for everyone, but with what F9 is putting in place right now we'll SURVIVE!

BULL$#!# Fishman. You want it so badly for United to go under. Matter of fact you said you would go over to the USAIR board and laugh at them for their losses. You my friend will get what's coming to you. I'm sick of you and your nasty posts. They smell worse than dead fish. Move on...as far as F9 is concerned I've got just one word for you.....TED! :lol: :shock:

Heard an interesting rumor the other day:

Once the 737s are gone, United will sell SFO, SFO domestic and a bunch of Airbii to Richard Branson as the Virgin America startup.

He's got the cash, United has the facilities, planes and people.

Sort of like Pan Am in reverse.

What a great idea. Sell SFO so UAL can't go to the Pacific rim and utilize it's strength. You dummy! They aren't selling SFO. Wishful thinking. :blink: :shock:

Sorry, poorly phrased.

The rumor was strictly SFO domestic operations. Branson's cash, UAL infrastructure.

UAL would maintain its SFO International operation.

:up: Kharma's like a boomerang, in that when one wishes ill to another, generally, that ill finds its way back to the one who wished it. Fish, I wish you all the best and I hope that you don't find yourself getting beat up on The Jerry Springer Show....Truly! :up: