Teddy Blasts Management

Just remember the word credibility:

US Airways said:
PITguy, I apologize for the delay. I haven't been online and just saw your note.
We are not going to outsource heavy maintenance in PIT or elsewhere. We never even proposed it. (Unlike UA which has proposed the outsourcing of heavy maintenance.)
We will pay all furlough pay as provided for in the contract.
We have no further plans to lay off more mechanics beyond what is published. With the new commitment to operate 279 a/c, we will need just about all the mechanics on the property to perform the maintenance we have scheduled, since our fleet plan anticipated retiring some planes that we will now be flying.
Finally, we are not trying to vendor maintenance with either Boeing or Airbus.
Chris Chiames
[post="36648"][/post]​

longing4piedmont said:
At what point will you ever stand up to this management team and publicly say enough is enough, or do you really enjoy playing MOM (mouthpiece of management) or BOB (Bend over Babe)

You know, I think it is time for a new media campaign, only this time instead of lipstick I'm going to suggest VASELINE. Would you be so kind to provide your address so we can start shipping it to you by the case.

Regards

l4pi
[post="278860"][/post]​

Good one, l4pi! :lol:

The fact of the matter is MORALE IS SIMPLY NON EXISTANT!!!!! We the work force that management treats like liabilties REFUSE TO TAKE IT OUT ON THE PASSENGERS!!!!! We still take pride on what we do and refuse to let the misguided misfits in CCY take that away. The majority of us do not hate our jobs at all. Dealing with the "it's about me" management that is another story.

UA320Pilot said:
PitBull:

I do not believe moral is as bad as you think it is and I fly as much as anybody. This message board does not represent the attitude of the majority of employees and if a person is so miserable then why do they stay at US Airways?

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="278891"][/post]​

Moral is at an all time low in INT RES. All those waiting for their EO are anxious and many of those that are staying wish they had done EO.

Time for the Chief Pilot at LGA to drug test you, you are way out of touch with reality.

PITbull said:
All I can say to you from the inside is that it makes no matter what the sacrifice, how much is given, who has given... an agreement is NEVER an agreement with this management or this BOD. The arrogance is beyond definition.

No one knows on the outside just how bad it is on the inside. The morale at U is beyond low. The employees are in need of couselors to come in. Attrition is higher than I have ever seen in my 25 years.

The uncertainty of jobs, displacements, illness be it emotional stress or physical, agreements not being honored, and working with a management that does not see the need to protect its employees on any level, is just beyond any repair. And no matter how much managment tries to camouflage or pretend these issues just don't exist, is scaming the public and investor.

I'm glad I'm getting out. I haven't regretted the decision for one minute second. I believe from what I have learned through this experience, I'll be more dangerous on the outside than the inside.
[post="278839"][/post]​

Exactly what language is the company breaking contracts over profit sharing? And if it is then exactly what will the labor unions do? I mean, surely if the company is breaking contracts then labor is ready to fight, right?
Profit sharing, esops, it is usually just another way in which business-unions screw over their members in 'sweetheart deals' that only come true on the famous laptop projections. Members didn't do what they should have collectively done and are unfortunately now left to 'piss and moan' and call management bad names in the newspapers. Save it PITBull, we heard it all before!

regards,

The Truth said:
I see that Teddy is still insulting management with her diatribes.  :down:

A colleague of mine once said that Teddy might call HDQ and nobody will answer. You reap what you sow. Remember that.

Teddy's media relationship has caused us great havoc. You and Rick Dubinsky have much in common in that the media loved your quotes. This I won't miss when you leave the company. You have made our work very difficult.
[post="278951"][/post]​

I love your nome de plume! The Truth? HA!

Your most frequent customers know the "truth" about US. And it doesn't come from CCY. Teddy may cause you grief in the media but atleast she's honest.

When do you leave the company?? I hope Parker knows not to take anyone from CCY to Tempe.

truth?! bull.........

The Truth said:
I see that Teddy is still insulting management with her diatribes.  :down:

A colleague of mine once said that Teddy might call HDQ and nobody will answer. You reap what you sow. Remember that.

Teddy's media relationship has caused us great havoc. You and Rick Dubinsky have much in common in that the media loved your quotes. This I won't miss when you leave the company. You have made our work very difficult.
[post="278951"][/post]​

You change the way you do business and she'll change the way she does business. If you don't care, neither does she. If managment decides not to respond, she'll take it to an audiance that will. This is how labor engages management. If you thought you would get away with trashing labor, think again. Or treating us as if we don't matter in any equation, then prepare to reap havoc. Labor has learned to work around the edges as one of your collegues had once said. Change your arrogant ways and labor will change.