Texas to American Airlines

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
Airlines stepping in it where no rational airline should go?

texas-AA.jpg

KC Translated: Why should anyone actually read a bill before opposing it?

Sure would be nice if corporations went back to the good old days of just serving their customers and focusing on their business. Wokeness winds up alienating at least half of your customers and employees.

In the case of Delta, they alienated all of their customers and employees by first being for the bill before they were against it...

Being a CEO doesn't make you smarter, it just means you got lucky with promotions.

Sure would be nice if corporations went back to the good old days of just serving their customers and focusing on their business. Wokeness winds up alienating at least half of your customers and employees.

In the case of Delta, they alienated all of their customers and employees by first being for the bill before they were against it...

Being a CEO doesn't make you smarter, it just means you got lucky with promotions.

Translation:

Yea, let’s just let all the states make voting tougher and shut up and take it!

Here’s a thought, take stances that will get voters to back you and let people vote.

I wasn't referencing what AA did. I am referencing what the stupid Lt Governor did. If AA is so bad, he must not want them in their state. I think it would be a hoot for the Lt Governor if AA moved their offices AND hub from DFW. Might teach him that scolding might come with consequences.