Texas to American Airlines

Translation:

Yea, let’s just let all the states make voting tougher and shut up and take it!

Here’s a thought, take stances that will get voters to back you and let people vote.
Translation...Pal......

Don't make public comments on a law you learned about from CNBC or Twitter...and didn't have legal read before you publicly attack a party.

We have laws that can be changed by state legislatures, but 'the other party' chose to usurp the legislative process in many states.

You clowns are going to eat lots of crow.....Not that I'm crowing about it......Bwaa haa haa.

Tougher in what way?

Iowa cutting 9 days off early voting.
AZ. wants to make you sent a picture of your ID now with absentee ballot.
Ga. less time to ask for absentee ballot.
Ga. limits drop boxes.
Ga. makes it a crime for giving someone water or food in line.
Fla. eliminate drop boxes.
Tex. prohibit local officials from encouraging people to vote.

I can go on and on and on. Something like 47 states with hundreds of anti voting measures.

Translation...Pal......

Don't make public comments on a law you learned about from CNBC or Twitter...and didn't have legal read before you publicly attack a party.

We have laws that can be changed by state legislatures, but 'the other party' chose to usurp the legislative process in many states.

You clowns are going to eat lots of crow.....Not that I'm crowing about it......Bwaa haa haa.

Lol, read my post above about a couple of bs gop led anti voting measures. Education is a wonderful thing.

Ga. limits drop boxes.

I can go on and on and on. Something like 47 states with hundreds of anti voting measures.
Doesn't seem tough to me. Election integrity requires some rules or else it is just a free for all. Are you saying some people can't follow these rules?

Ga. limits drop boxes.

The photo ID on an absentee ballot may well revive the fake ID business.

I'm struggling to see why anyone needs 29 days to early vote. 18 days is more than reasonable. I remember when early voting wasn't even an option. Either show up or request an absentee ballot...

Drop boxes weren't even necessary until people fearmongered the Post Office not being able to handle return ballots.

Giving someone food and water wasn't about helping people. It was people in Planned Parenthood and social advocacy shirts handing out the water... That's electioneering, which was already illegal. Because those laws only blocked handing out "campaign materials", the language had to be expanded to chase those who exploited the lack of language...

Reducing the time to request a ballot is the only thing I question as being necessary. The rest seems entirely reasonable.

...Or we could stop dithering around and just move to voting by mail, or even (gasp!) online voting. Both would go a long way towards driving participation and engagement. That's what we all want, right?

Engagement and participation are mutually exclusive. I'm all for engagement. Carpet bomb people with ads, mailers, vans driving down the street with speakers, and anything else you want to get people engaged.

Participation? That should require a little more effort than channel surfing for a reality show or filling out the latest Facebook poll on who has the bigger [fill in your own optional word here]..

People have died for that right. The least you can do if you're physically able to do so is get up off the couch and show up at a polling place.

Online voting?... We heard Russia! Russia! Russia! for four years after the 2016 election. Suddenly the internet is safe from foreign hacking and interference? Right.

Democrats know mail-in voting is the best way to stuff the boxes without getting caught. That's why they're fighting so hard against these changes.

There will always be an asterisk on Harris-Biden. Far moreso than on Trump 2016.

Last edited:
Doesn't seem tough to me. Election integrity requires some rules or else it is just a free for all. Are you saying some people can't follow these rules?

I didn’t think you would have a problem, squash the vote to win instead of ideas to get the votes, right? Lol

Its really easy to "win with ideas" when only one side of a story is allowed to be presented.

We used to have a fair media who told both sides of an issue. Today, it's all about spin and increasingly, what the corporate advertisers want covered....

People have died for that right. The least you can do if you're physically able to do so is get up off the couch and show up at a polling place.

And if we want to truly honor that sacrifice, the least we can do is make it as frictionless as possible for everyone.

Online voting?... We heard Russia! Russia! Russia! for four years after the 2016 election. Suddenly the internet is safe from foreign hacking and interference? Right.

You're still buying into the Big Lie. That's fine, let's just do vote by mail, then.

What was it the peanut farmer said about voting by mail?

I was a little peanut myself during his time. You tell me.

We used to have a fair media who told both sides of an issue. Today, it's all about spin and increasingly, what the corporate advertisers want covered....

Great. Bring back the Fairness Doctrine.