Thank You To Ffocus

El Gato said:
Teddy is an example of what is wrong with unions in America these days.
[post="278211"][/post]​

Until I met Teddy on our PIT tour last week, I thought the same El Gato... however, she's totally unlike any union head I've ever seen. She has a heart, but I don't want to be one that p!sses her off.

El Gato said:
So, if you have all the specs on the call center, are you going to be a dishonest rat and give it someone who may want it?

Finding out even the most minute details about the operation can compromise it.
[post="278212"][/post]​

Sounds like they're pretty much GIVING it out to anyone who might be interested in the building. Not too much hiding there. And since the place is closing in just over a month, what secrets are going to help someone else? What time is Sandra's break? :shock:

El Gato said:
So, if you have all the specs on the call center, are you going to be a dishonest rat and give it someone who may want it?

No. My point was, and remains, that getting the information is a trivial exercise. Bob (or any other customer) gaining physical access to the facility does not exaggerate the threat vector in any way.

Finding out even the most minute details about the operation can compromise it.
[post="278212"][/post]​

What details do you believe that the FFOCUS group obtained (or could have obtained) do you think could comprimise the operation? I can get the number of agents without entering the building. I can get better intel on the breakdown of the agents by strategic war dialing.

You brought up the Braniff thing in an attempt to sound impressive--in reality, preventing physical access to a facility would not have prevented that.

Stick to what you know. Or find a different way to blast the FFOCUS folks. Your dog, in this case, just does not bark.

Latest posts