Thanks AA

TxMed

Jun 5, 2010
I posted a while back asking about safety procedures due to my fear of flying. I just wanted to say thanks to the AA staff aboard flight 1232 DFW-MBJ on June 28th and the staff aboard flight 1233 from MBJ-DFW on July 2.

We left to go get married and again, I have a terrible fear of flying. But everyone from the gate attendant to the pilots to the FAs were outstanding aboard both flights. 1233 was a rough deal because we got diverted to Shreveport for a bit due to inclement weather, but the pilot, Captain Lawhon (sp?) kept all of us passengers aware of every situation and despite the bad weather gave us a great flight. There was also a FA on board 1233 on July 2 named Brian, who had heard my wife and I had just gotten married and actually bought us some wine aboard the flight, which he certainly didn't have to do but was nice enough to. It meant the world to us both. I don't know why people #### about AA so much. What do people expect? A foot rub and bj? Jeez, both flights were smooth with friendly service, period. What the hell else do people want?

In any case, 1233 was not on time due to reasons beyond anyone's control but the crew handled everything both cordially and professionally and I just wanted to say thanks. I doubt I'll fly anyone else from now on if i can keep from it. Clean plane, great crew, informative pilots = 1 happy fearful flyer.Thanks again guys!

Shane

I posted a while back asking about safety procedures due to my fear of flying. I just wanted to say thanks to the AA staff aboard flight 1232 DFW-MBJ on June 28th and the staff aboard flight 1233 from MBJ-DFW on July 2.

We left to go get married and again, I have a terrible fear of flying. But everyone from the gate attendant to the pilots to the FAs were outstanding aboard both flights. 1233 was a rough deal because we got diverted to Shreveport for a bit due to inclement weather, but the pilot, Captain Lawhon (sp?) kept all of us passengers aware of every situation and despite the bad weather gave us a great flight. There was also a FA on board 1233 on July 2 named Brian, who had heard my wife and I had just gotten married and actually bought us some wine aboard the flight, which he certainly didn't have to do but was nice enough to. It meant the world to us both. I don't know why people #### about AA so much. What do people expect? A foot rub and bj? Jeez, both flights were smooth with friendly service, period. What the hell else do people want?

In any case, 1233 was not on time due to reasons beyond anyone's control but the crew handled everything both cordially and professionally and I just wanted to say thanks. I doubt I'll fly anyone else from now on if i can keep from it. Clean plane, great crew, informative pilots = 1 happy fearful flyer.Thanks again guys!

Shane

Thank You shane, though I didn't work your fllight, I'm delighted you and your wife had a nice time and a safe flight, your letter means a lot to me. Maybe I'll be fortunate to have you and your family on one of my flight some day.

Thanks Again

Latest posts