The amount of intelligence here is impressive

Dec 28, 2005
INDIANA
Visit site
Ive come to realize that there is a collective intelligence in this forum and from the posters, that is impressive.

As I read all of your replys and your facts and the amount of knowledge here I realize that a lot of you are very smart people.

I think we would all do ourselves a favor if we could be less critical.

We need to use our knowledge to better ourselves and to be less confrontational...did I spell that right..Im sure Youll let me know...lol

It is sobering to realize that Im not the sharpest tool in the shed...I always considered myself to be ....

Im proud to be in the aviation field,and I hope everyone will put there best ideas forward to better OUR industry and to not fight among ourselves so much.

The union infighting is such a terrible source of hard feelings among such a great group of people.

I hope in the end...whatever the outcome that we will all be friends.....and use our expertise to better our company, for the future generations.

Consider this; that wether we are republican or democrats wether Ibt or Iam wether black or white wether rich or poor....WE ARE ALL AMERICANS AND WE ARE USAIR.

JESUS SAID LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS YOU LOVE YOUR SELVES....

TO FORGIVE IS NEEDED ....TO BE FORGIVEN.

BLESS ALL OF YOU....
YOUR THOUGHTS:

" Im proud to be in the aviation field,and I hope everyone will put there best ideas forward to better OUR industry and to not fight among ourselves so much."

Thats just about what they say at the Wal-Mart group hugs.
...but kidding aside...either take your nose out of your bosses arshe or out of the clouds..where ever it presides, and get a quick dose of reality..these are Grey Hounds on wings, and you will be paid close to the wages and benefits of the same. The days of Aviation glamor are gone,hell check it out, you can fly cheaper than taking the Bus. but alot of sheeple refuse to see the end...it is here, and its name is Dave.

JESUS SAID LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS YOU LOVE YOUR SELVES....

TO FORGIVE IS NEEDED ....TO BE FORGIVEN.

BLESS ALL OF YOU....
YOUR THOUGHTS:
jesus said what? despite the red ink, we have no idea what the historical man named jesus said or did...can we leave religion out of this? i appreciate your fundamentalism and literalism (obviously you know no better), but, honestly, it has nothing to do with reality. isn't there a message board for christian-airline-zealots? if so, please visit it!

Ive come to realize that there is a collective intelligence in this forum and from the posters, that is impressive.

As I read all of your replys and your facts and the amount of knowledge here I realize that a lot of you are very smart people.

I think we would all do ourselves a favor if we could be less critical.

I agree with you. I would just add that it is BECAUSE of the many years of turmoil that I feel we are not only smarter, but saavior, AND wiser.

I love the saying:

A smart man learns from HIS mistakes.
A wise man learns from the mistakes of OTHERS.

Well if that is true, we are the smartest people in this industry. ;) :)

jesus said what? despite the red ink, we have no idea what the historical man named jesus said or did...can we leave religion out of this? i appreciate your fundamentalism and literalism (obviously you know no better), but, honestly, it has nothing to do with reality. isn't there a message board for christian-airline-zealots? if so, please visit it!

L TO L,

As a NON believer of organized religion ( Gulf War II and 9/11 affirmed that), I can honestly say I really don't think the intent here was to be preachy. Many refer to and quote those great men and women of the past and like it or not Jesus is one of them. The message of forgiveness and love are well documented. It's called the Bible and although I have issue with it as the literal WORD, it's historic value can't be overlooked.

I think all of us at US Airways could use alittle love and forgiveness these days. ;) :) I'm up with Jesus...just down on Christianity...oh and not to discriminate..Islam, Judism, Buddism, and Hinduism.

you know something ..... your right! we SHOULD all work together to better ourselves.... hey who wants to start some kinda crime ring like those southwest employyes? or better yet there are enough of us where we could do some sort of drug cartel! who's up for a drug cartel??? lol

L TO L,

As a NON believer of organized religion ( Gulf War II and 9/11 affirmed that), I can honestly say I really don't think the intent here was to be preachy. Many refer to and quote those great men and women of the past and like it or not Jesus is one of them. The message of forgiveness and love are well documented. It's called the Bible and although I have issue with it as the literal WORD, it's historic value can't be overlooked.

I think all of us at US Airways could use alittle love and forgiveness these days. ;) :) I'm up with Jesus...just down on Christianity...oh and not to discriminate..Islam, Judism, Buddism, and Hinduism.
i agree with the intention underneath the initial post. and, to be sure, i agree with your comments!!! those, however, who are compelled to quote scripture at whatever public juncture they arrive at are very much a manifestation of the organized religion you resist...let's get back to issues and news related to usairways!

isn't there a message board for christian-airline-zealots? if so, please visit it!
I don't understand your disdain for Christians. The message at it's worst was harmless. If you don't agree with it you are welcomed to ignore it. If a quote was made fron John Lennon's Imagine would you call him an airline-beatlefan-zealot. Give the guy a break, he was just trying to do some good.

"Consider this; that wether we are republican or democrats wether Ibt or Iam wether black or white wether rich or poor....WE ARE ALL AMERICANS AND WE ARE USAIR."

US AIRWAYS!!!!

I would agree that there are a lot of intelligent people on here, with some very good ideas and input. But there are also people that THINK they are intelligent but don't use logic. Those people may actually be intelligent, but a lot of times emotion, rather than logic, leads their opinion. There's nothing wrong with that--to an extent.

Overall, however, I think it's a good group of people that post here.

Latest posts