The Boy Scout and Chik-Fil-A thread

signals said:
"Doug Hass went to the restaurant Tuesday and ordered a “really delicious” chicken nuggets combo with waffle fries. As a gay man who has served on the board of Pride Calgary, Hass said Chick-fil-A’s stance on gay marriage bothered him. But he’s come to forgive the restaurant after they weighed out of politics."

“We live in a free society where we’re allowed to believe what we want to,” he said, adding that he’s skeptical his $11 purchase helped the company in a large way. “I don’t agree with (the COO’s) opinion but I do respect his right to have that opinion.”

[email protected]

Great attitude displayed by this guy.

Glenn Quagmire said:
"Doug Hass went to the restaurant Tuesday and ordered a “really delicious” chicken nuggets combo with waffle fries. As a gay man who has served on the board of Pride Calgary, Hass said Chick-fil-A’s stance on gay marriage bothered him. But he’s come to forgive the restaurant after they weighed out of politics."

“We live in a free society where we’re allowed to believe what we want to,” he said, adding that he’s skeptical his $11 purchase helped the company in a large way. “I don’t agree with (the COO’s) opinion but I do respect his right to have that opinion.”

[email protected]

Great attitude displayed by this guy.

Doubt it will spread like wildfire.

Back