The Hub Career Opportunities

Just was wondering if anyone else has tried to pull up job listings on the hub, and site won't come up. Thanks
Yeah, it's been really weird. I was able to get into it yesterday at work. I found a couple of jobs to apply for, but when I created a profile it said those jobs were no longer open (they were posted Dec 17th but the deadline was supposed to be extended while they rolled out this new system). HR said to apply using the external site (on usairways.com). That site didn't work from the computer here at work, but it did from the computer at home. But, the "internal" site doesn't work from my home computer. Strange.

If you don't have computer access at work, I would suggest using the "external" site from home. The downside: the profile you create on the "internal" site uses your employee number; the one you create on the "external" site uses your email address. So I had to create 2 profiles.

Job posting? Unless you are an original "HP" you can forget it. There are no jobs going to anyone else, unless it is your last stop!

Still can't get it on the Hub, where do you find Job openings on USAIRWAYS.com

Hope your wrong about if your not an HP employee forget it. I don't think it is fair these folks that took the early out, coming back as Shift Managers. I am sure many folks that stayed employed and did not receive the long vacation applied for the job, I hope this pratice of hiring these folks, someone looks into.

Thanks for any help

First of all, there is no A record for the domain / server they are using, which is orafap02.awa.com -- This is remote not on the USAir network..

*** No address (A) records available for orafap02.awa.com

If they have WINS addressing this, it would be an ancient protocol and internal on the network. Did they lock down employee listings to only be internal?

Yes, I tried in Nov- was saying no jobs available, Flew to CLT in Nov, plenty of openings so the agents say.

Just another screwed up net-their all concerned about those 'darling' bag claims.

Latest posts