The Merger as seen by the UAL MC

Now, you United guys want a national senority list. Pot, kettle, black. Shame, shame.

Later,
Eye

This is why you probably won't find a direct link to the document or the Power Point presentation.

I've seen them both and rest assured that the UAL MEC as well as the MEC's of all other ALPA carriers are watching and analyzing this process carefully. You can also rest assured that there is communication between Prater and the EC, and the other MEC's. Everyone has a stake in this process unfolding correctly by the rule of law and by prescribed policies.

Was there ever any "actual discussion"?
Yes there was. Until you piped in with insults and jabs because you didn't like what was being said.

We were talking about how the UAL MEC, as well as the MEC of every other ALPA carrier is watching and analyzing the process carefully, and that they are communicating with the EC and Prater on the matter.

Yes there was. Until you piped in with insults and jabs because you didn't like what was being said.

To directly quote one of your erudite, non offensive, clearly intelligent, and highly productive discussion points: "get over yourself" :lol:

All I've ever seen from you's a batch lot of unashamededly self serving, and utterly hypocritical propaganda that hardly qualifies as "discussion". It's akin to hearing an irritating toy poodle yap away and then run down the hallway.

Have fun with any that'll give your "discussion" the time of day.

Ah, now I see.

In EastUS' world, "discussion" means a thread with posts agreeing with him and telling him how right he is. If however anyone dares post something disagreeing with his point of view, then it is not "discussion" but "unashamededly self serving, and utterly hypocritical propaganda" warranting ad hominem personal attacks in response.

Ah, now I see.

In EastUS' world, "discussion" means a thread with posts agreeing with him and telling him how right he is. If however anyone dares post something disagreeing with his point of view, then it is not "discussion" but "unashamededly self serving, and utterly hypocritical propaganda" warranting ad hominem personal attacks in response.

Geez...Sorry Bear...you must have taken my far earlier observations as per lawyers being essentially naught but a parasitical social cancer to heart :lol:

I've no problems with anyone posting contradictory notions to my own. Have at it old boy...I'm assuming that you actually had SOME degree of an actual point to make here?..or was this merely to exemplify the concept of "ad hominem personal attacks in response."?

You guys provide some serious chuckles :up: