Alpa Merger Seniority Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.
767jetz,

You read very slow. You have been on this "reading this topic" for 10 mins or more and no replys yet.

What gives?

WTF, over...

Another common trait with your buddie - stalking people and watching when and where they post and for how long they post. For your information, this is the first I saw of your post.

Yet another common trait is assuming the whole world revolves around what you say, as if I spend my day with baited breath awaiting your response. Give me a break. :rolleyes:

You know, this may be hard for you to comprehend but I came on this thread to post a few comments on things people OTHER THAN YOU posted. You were the one who got all offended and attacked me, my friend. Please forgive me if I don't continue this personal banter back and forth. (Try not to cry either... ;) )

BottomFeeder said:
"Sorry I will refuse the HUG offer. I don't go that way."
-----------------------------------------------------

One more thing BF. Lark is a very attractive, very married chick. So if you "don't go that way" we can only assume that you are a straight girl (which would explain all your whining), or you are a guy who doesn't like women. And in that case, perhaps BF stands for something other than Bottom Feeder. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, just so you know, you have just joined the elite few who are officially on my ignore list.

Peace,
767jetz

speaking of that... has anyone else lost all their 'ignores.' I shouldnt even be seeing Lark and 767.

Somehow, mine got switched off.
Yes, I suppose that is what has happened, Row, because I can now see your posts again! We'll just have to reset our mutual ignore choices, if they still provide that option! :up:

BottomFeeder - I wasn't offering a hug, I just thought your posts seemed to indicate that you were in need of one! :D

WTF, over...

Another common trait with your buddie - stalking people and watching when and where they post and for how long they post. For your information, this is the first I saw of your post.

Yet another common trait is assuming the whole world revolves around what you say, as if I spend my day with baited breath awaiting your response. Give me a break. :rolleyes:

You know, this may be hard for you to comprehend but I came on this thread to post a few comments on things people OTHER THAN YOU posted. You were the one who got all offended and attacked me, my friend. Please forgive me if I don't continue this personal banter back and forth. (Try not to cry either... ;) )

767jetz,

Then someone is also using your ID tag. Because when I replied to this post earlier this morning. You 767jetz, were the only other ID reading this topic at first. By the way when I asked you about being a slow reader. The person who is also using your ID signed out about 5 or so minutes latter. They were on for about 20 mins on the PID topic. So you better watch out for the "someone else" using your ID.

I hear there is a new service out for Idenity Theft. You better check into it! ;)

I guess you are taking your ball and going home. :up:

BottomFeeder - I wasn't offering a hug, I just thought your posts seemed to indicate that you were in need of one! :D
[/quote]

Lark,

Thanks, for the kind thoughts.

Then someone is also using your ID tag. Because when I replied to this post earlier this morning. You 767jetz, were the only other ID reading this topic at first. By the way when I asked you about being a slow reader. The person who is also using your ID signed out about 5 or so minutes latter. They were on for about 20 mins on the PID topic. So you better watch out for the "someone else" using your ID.

You really are dense, Butt F.. oh... I mean Bottom Feeder.

I know this new computer gadget is difficult for some people to master, but give me a break.

Here's how it works. I open about 5 browsers and go about my business. It's called multi-tasking. One of those browsers may be on a particular USAviation thread in the background for an hour or more. Doesn't mean I'm even looking at it. I might even close it without ever reading it if I get busy or something more important comes up. Sometimes I'll click on, and even click off 5 minutes later, only to come back later to finish. I'll be sure to forward my usageschedule to you in the future.

Sorry to disapoint you, but you're really not that important to me. I'm flattered that you keep such close tabs on me though. Gives me such a "warm fuzzy."

Now, would someone please tell me how to get the ignore function back?

Lark,
Looks like we have another "Nar...." on our hands.

peace,
767jetz

I know this new computer gadget is difficult for some people to master, but give me a break.

Here's how it works. I open about 5 browsers and go about my business. It's called multi-tasking. One of those browsers may be on a particular USAviation thread in the background for an hour or more. Doesn't mean I'm even looking at it. I might even close it without ever reading it if I get busy or something more important comes up. Sometimes I'll click on, and even click off 5 minutes later, only to come back later to finish. I'll be sure to forward my usageschedule to you in the future.

Sorry to disapoint you, but you're really not that important to me. I'm flattered that you keep such close tabs on me though. Gives me such a "warm fuzzy."

Lark,
Looks like we have another "Nar...." on our hands.
peace,
767jetz

767jetz,

So you were on the site as indicated by the reading this topic. I was worried that you had your ID stolen.

Just to make it clear, almost every time you post on the US site it usually is a banter or flame job. Check your prior post for yourself if you don't believe me.

767jetz

Now that's funny :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Just curious... I clicked over here to read (or so I thought ) about insight into the PID. Instead, I apparently am reading sides from uncast Andrew Dice Clay rip-off.

Peoples: If you don't have a comment about the PID, then why are you posting this drek?

Date of Hire is Unity and Unity is Date of Hire.

And yes we do deserve to go to the top of the list. We paid for it with our pensions, work rules, vacation, sick leave, quality of life.

The Parker/Lakefield dream would never have been a possible without the sacrifices of the USAirways employees.

We bring lots of flying and lots of retirements to the merger. Who should benefit from the USAirways atrrition? Certainly the USAirways pilots, including the furloughees.

Duh...you have a job.....besides that....you have a job. NEXT. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts