The most important reason to vote NO!

So, if the TWU is being reimbursed for court costs of the 1113 case provided this passes. Isn't Sharon Levine in essence now a attorney for AA? Do you ever feel like you as
aircraft maintenance technician for American Airlines and a dues paying member of the Transport Workers Union are looked upon as a steaming pile of dung by all involved? Exactly who is Jim Little "fighting like hell" for?

Reactions: 5 people
-----For starters,one important thing to note is she dispells the rumor that the company needs Consenual agreements to exit bankruptcy. Clearly they do not!

-----The 4 billion in cash going into BK means Squat!

-----Sounds to me like the court could give a rat's ass we are at the bottom of the mechanic wage charts.

As I said before, I am willing to see this thing to the end, but we all may be in for a surprise should the judge abrogate, and we find ourselves in court fighting over the 6 year duration that the company seeks.
Is this the group being reimbursed by AA if they can get a yes vote,I thought so
VOTE NO !!!

Reactions: 2 people
Hopeful, on 31 July 2012 - 05:47 AM, said:

Informer, YOUR opinion here is not the END ALL...

I too have been around for DECADES.
You view her video and come up with one set of conclusions, I come up with another.

BTW, I give a rat's ass too about what happens here.
And you too are going to have to live under what the LAW dictates in this court.

Maybe you are not a good reader, but I said i will see this til the end....good or bad.

But you too are going to be in for a rude awakening.

I've worked without a contract before, more than likely so have you. Look at this deal, if we vote NO we continue to negotiate, while there is no legal requirement AA wants a deal in place. What is left that you think is worth accepting for at least six more years?

Rude awakening? Why, do you feel that Tulsa will be shut down tomorrow if we reject this? They dont have anyplace to send the work, thats why they are pushing as hard as they can to get this passed. I think Informer knows that either way, YES or NO that Tulsa will shrink over the next few years, but pass or fail I doubt we will see massive layoffs August 9th.

Owens: The fact you keep marching your AMFA supporters over the cliff doesn’t bother me at all. It’s the legitimate AMTs who fall for your vote No predictions that I feel sorry for. You keep professing that voting No will improve their situation - it certainly hasn’t done that over the last few years. And don’t give us that nonsense that you’re concerned about the Ovhl AMTs. You and I both know that’s BS.

You view her video and come up with one set of conclusions, I come up with another.

And you too are going to have to live under what the LAW dictates in this court.

Maybe you are not a good reader, but I said i will see this til the end....good or bad.

I've worked without a contract before, more than likely so have you. Look at this deal, if we vote NO we continue to negotiate, while there is no legal requirement AA wants a deal in place. What is left that you think is worth accepting for at least six more years?

Rude awakening? Why, do you feel that Tulsa will be shut down tomorrow if we reject this? They dont have anyplace to send the work, thats why they are pushing as hard as they can to get this passed. I think Informer knows that either way, YES or NO that Tulsa will shrink over the next few years, but pass or fail I doubt we will see massive layoffs August 9th.

Owens: The fact you keep marching your AMFA supporters over the cliff doesn’t bother me at all. It’s the legitimate AMTs who fall for your vote No predictions that I feel sorry for. You keep professing that voting No will improve their situation - it certainly hasn’t done that over the last few years. And don’t give us that nonsense that you’re concerned about the Ovhl AMTs. You and I both know that’s BS.
You don't get it ! There are a lot of Bobs in TULE.The TWU game is OVER !VOTE NO !!!

A war is won by winning individual battles. We are in the middle of a war and have to win all battles in order to succeed in winning the war. Is this a simple enough analogy to understand?

Latest posts