The Real Reason Dems Backed Burris for the Senate

Havent you heard? Obama is sending over 17k troops to pakistan at the same time cutting defense spending. The body count is going to pile up real fast. Unfortunately its going to be our soldiers.

17K troops to Pakistan, when was this announced?

And as to which...never did happen. You havent been keeping up on world events since that March 1st, 2007 article??? :blink:

You mean like former Undersecretary of State William J. Burns meeting with with Iran's top nuclear negotiator last year? Sounds like the Bush administration was an apologist for Iran.

Here's a simple fact. Wether we want to or not we will end up having to talk to Iran. Did we not talk to the Soviet Union during the Cold War? They were a much more dangerous adversary compared to Iran. Were all the administrations during that period "apologists" for the Soviets?

You mean like former Undersecretary of State William J. Burns meeting with with Iran's top nuclear negotiator last year? Sounds like the Bush administration was an apologist for Iran.

Here's a simple fact. Wether we want to or not we will end up having to talk to Iran.
On Iran's terms, and they talk out both sides of their mouths. They are still moving forward with nuclear weapon production, ignore anything the west has to say and warns the west. You think they have a sincere motive?

Israeli warning to Obama: Your talk gives Iran nukes
Ex-Mossad chief says Tehran stalling, worries about president's (Obama) 'learning curve'

Did we not talk to the Soviet Union during the Cold War? They were a much more dangerous adversary compared to Iran. Were all the administrations during that period "apologists" for the Soviets?

Dont even try to compare a previous generations with this generation and current terrorists organizations. Theres no comparisons. To do so is rather ignorant and insulting.

Dont even try to compare a previous generations with this generation and current terrorists organizations. Theres no comparisons. To do so is rather ignorant and insulting.

Iran is not a terrorist organization, its a country. Before you go off an say they have ties to terrorist organizations let me remind you so did the USSR. And I could not help but notice that you did not dispute the FACT that the Soviets were a much more dangerous adversary that the Iranians could ever hope to be.

Iran is not a terrorist organization, its a country. Before you go off an say they have ties to terrorist organizations let me remind you so did the USSR. And I could not help but notice that you did not dispute the FACT that the Soviets were a much more dangerous adversary that the Iranians could ever hope to be.
You really need to smarten up and start living in the present. Reflecting on the years gone by with the USSR will not serve any purpose in today's present TERRORIST THREAT. Iran has ALWAYS had long reaching ties with many terrorist organizations.

You really need to smarten up and start living in the present. Reflecting on the years gone by with the USSR will not serve any purpose in today's present TERRORIST THREAT. Iran has ALWAYS had long reaching ties with many terrorist organizations.

I'm not the one ignorant of history, that would be you.

Iran has ALWAYS had long reaching ties with many terrorist organizations.

And like I said before so did the USSR. Guess you were not aware of that little fact.

I'm not the one ignorant of history, that would be you.

Iran has ALWAYS had long reaching ties with many terrorist organizations.

And like I said before so did the USSR. Guess you were not aware of that little fact.
And like I said before, to equate the cold war (irrelevant) with current (relevant) terrorist threats is ignorant and insulting.

And like I said before, to equate the cold war (irrelevant) with current (relevant) terrorist threats is ignorant and insulting.

Are you going to try and tell me that Iran is more dangerous than the USSR? We delt with Stalin on a regular basis. One of the biggest mass murderers in history who makes those mullahs look like a bunch of chumps.

What's ignorant and insulting is how you continuosly try and twist facts or outright lie to support your views.

Are you going to try and tell me that Iran is more dangerous than the USSR? We delt with Stalin on a regular basis. One of the biggest mass murderers in history who makes those mullahs look like a bunch of chumps.

What's ignorant and insulting is how you continuosly try and twist facts or outright lie to support your views.
Stalin was in the past and not a threat to us in the present day. Mullahs = present tense. Get up to speed will ya! :shock:

Stalin was in the past and not a threat to us in the present day. Mullahs = present tense. Get up to speed will ya! :shock:

History was not one of your better subjects was it? It's rather obvious if you ask me.

As I said before Stalin is one of the biggest mass murderers in history. The Iranians are not even close to being the threat that he posed. Yet we still had to deal with him none the less. What exactly do you purpose? Pretend like they don't exist?