Thanks to all employees from Doug

As I sit here typing I can't help but wonder what percentage of front liners woud cheerfully return the $100 in exchange for a reservation system that was highly functional AND reliable?

Piney's on to something with this suggestion! Does anyone know how much we paid for the services of Sabre??? 30,000 Hat Tricks = $3,000,000... :shock:

How about another paycut? :) :eek:

Who says we're getting a paycut? You people are unbelievable! When the company gives you money, you call it bloodmoney, but when they give you a paycut. You complain about that too! Selfish a**holes! If you don't want the extra $100 that they give you, give them to me! I'll take it!

Who says we're getting a paycut? You people are unbelievable! When the company gives you money, you call it bloodmoney, but when they give you a paycut. You complain about that too! Selfish a**holes! If you don't want the extra $100 that they give you, give them to me! I'll take it!

Some folks are stuck in the 90's (70's if you look at pittsburgh hair) There are some people on this board that will not be satisfied no matter what happens. If the contracts were merged tomorrow and everybody got a raise, they would still find something to bit@h about. It's just their nature.

Some folks are stuck in the 90's (70's if you look at pittsburgh hair) There are some people on this board that will not be satisfied no matter what happens. If the contracts were merged tomorrow and everybody got a raise, they would still find something to bit@h about. It's just their nature.

That's true especially that oldguy. He obviously lives in the past and will never change. Negative and bitter! Oh well....you can't teach old dogs new tricks. lol....

So what round is this? Is Usairways setting the stage for more bankrupcy hearings ? Are they purposely setting us up for failure ? Stayed tuned!!!!!

You need to take a nerve pill.

Don't worry, you'll be back on Lotus Notes tomorrow.

After having merger training this past weekend I can't help but notice the difference between the HP guy and the PIT girl who also taught. The HP guy mentioned as an aside in regards to some issue that we should accent "the things that we can do versus the things we can't do" The impression I got from the the girl was not so optmistic?.
I'm not referring to anything specific but to me the cultural differences between east and west were on display and one was all too familiar while the other was much more healthy mentaly? and productive.

At least Pittsburgh folks still have "hair".... :shock: B)

After having merger training this past weekend I can't help but notice the difference between the HP guy and the PIT girl who also taught. The HP guy mentioned as an aside in regards to some issue that we should accent "the things that we can do versus the things we can't do" The impression I got from the the girl was not so optmistic?.
I'm not referring to anything specific but to me the cultural differences between east and west were on display and one was all too familiar while the other was much more healthy mentaly? and productive.

You say mentaly, I say svengali

Source, Google. The word Svengali means 'a person who completely dominates and controls another, usually for selfish or sinister motives'.

Let's just say we're not fooled by all the aw-shucks, positive attitude crap that comes from Tempe. Look, we appreciate the opportunity that this merger gave US, but we weren't born yesterday. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig. Tempe is in way over their heads. The road to recovery begins with the realization that you have a problem - sorry DoUgIe. The Cult-of-Doug does not fly in the East. He will only win US over when he shows that he can (1) run an airline (and I don't mean like a bean counter), (2)negotiate in good faith with his Unions and their memberships, (3) provide for two-way communications (it's not all about what Tempe thinks is right), (4) think things through before implementation, (5) do all this and make a profit. Sound unreasonable? I think not - it's what he gets paid the big bucks for.

I choose not to be bullied or dominated or conned or too positive. I'd say our little PIT girl does too. That's a healthy outlook - not delusional.

Dearest TheNewLowClassFare,
Please take a moment, Pull your head out, wipe your nose off, breath some fresh air and listen for a moment.
This company does not "give" me money, The $100 'bread crum' that the company threw to the 'WORKING CLASS' belongs to them anyway.
Evidently, you were not required to participate in the concession program during the last 2 bankruptcies.
Evidently, you are not aware of your 'Hero' management teams attempt to circumvent the law by running underneath the skirt of the bankruptcy judge, instead of arbitrating a 'change of control ' grievance that they previously agreed to do.
Now, if you still feel the need to call people 'Selfish a**holes !, then be my guest...
OK, you are now free to assume your normal position, take a deep breath....

I get nothing!
What I work for, I earn..every red cent- lately it's not worth it!

TURN THE SWITCH BACK ON.
Stop lokking like fools.

Latest posts