The United Messenger

pjirish317

Veteran
Sep 21, 2007
This is for all of us Fleet Service agents East and West. I you received a copy of the December issue of the IAM united messenger, USAirways finally made the front cover. A letter from our beloved Boss Canoli. I must admit, he puts a good spin on things, although it is all pure BS. I will only qoute a part of it. This is from the article. "Our determination is personified by the IAM members at USAirways, the only group that has gone through bankruptcy twice, and at this point they have won back sacrifices that were extracted at the point of the corporate bankruptcy gun." My question would be what sacrifices have we won back Mr. Canale? What is the price to get those sacrifices back. The COC? Profit Sharing? What are we going to have to pay the company so you can say that you have gotten those sacrifices back for us? When are you going to learn that we should not have to give anything back to the company for that which was forcefuly takes from us.You should get you hearing checked and actually start to listen to your members. That is all I got. Please read the whole article. Quite arrogant on his part.

pj,
hopefully there won't be to many articles in the United Messenger from CANOLI .. since his days are numbered

a total housecleaning is coming from top to bottom......... SO if your in bed with the CO or Canale better hold on to your B_ _ _ S

cause it might be a rough ride.

pj,
hopefully there won't be to many articles in the United Messenger from CANOLI .. since his days are numbered

a total housecleaning is coming from top to bottom......... SO if your in bed with the CO or Canale better hold on to your B_ _ _ S

cause it might be a rough ride.
OMAN,
That may the case, I just wanted to show just how arrogant and self serving this guy really is. T-Minus how many days until he is gone?

pj,
absolutely .. could agree more. that's one reason I stopped reading his propaganda. Any person that can look you in

the eye and flat out lie to you . I have no use for.