Time To Go

Colby

Senior
Sep 30, 2003
I feel that you all have been so Negitive on the Company Business that I can't take anymore of the negitivity and have decided to go to an Interview with South West Since everyone is so convinced that South West is going to Over take Us Airways in PHL that I am gonna go with my Invitation and try and work for a Company that I Hate with a Passion but you all have made me so convinced that South West will put US AIRWAYS out of business that I figure Why Should I sit Around and waste my time waiting for a losing Airline to call me back to work ....

Yep, I have caved into the arms of the enemy...see what you all have caused.. ME the most positive person of US AIRWAYS... You all have convinced me..SO, I am gonna go and give them my Awesome Personality and more than likely get a job with them..... Thanks for helping me make my decision....

COLBY

Colby,

Good luck! You might be very surprised at how much of a relief it will be to work for a company that's growing and thriving. If I may make one suggestion, keep an open mind. If you get hired, bring your positive attitude and leave the past behind. It's a totally different culture and I'll bet you'll have a great time at work. I think you'll find their customers aren't all that different from any other airline.

Please keep us posted on how it goes for you! You'll be missed here by your co-workers!

All the best,

Dea

Okay I really want to get some sleep and I can't believe how many people are actually up at this hour looking at usaviation.... guys.... here it is

APRIL FOOLS.... YEA LIKE I WOULD GO WORK FOR SOUTHWEST >>>>>>

PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL HAVE A GREAT DAY AND GET EVERYONE YOU CAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April Fools Day is one of my Favorites.... I always get someone really good....

You should see how I got my Friends.... I sent them all an email telling them that I was getting married.... Yeah Right.... I can't even get a DATE !!!!! :lol: :lol: