Poor East

:blink: I'm confused, AA, were you not trying to stir the pot?? :blink: and what do we at US have to do with your father??

I started this thread with a scathing post about East.
This is all the talk out West from what we see. The reason I wrote it was from the perspective of my father.

You cant fool us. You ARE your dad. Now you can stop hiding behind another name and come out AWA320.

Hey East Pilots,
You win! You're right! You're absolutely right!
Yep! That's how it is! You got it! You nailed it!

If it makes you feel better to convince yourselves that your bought us. That Lakefield is the man, that Bronner is the man, that Siegel is the man (ha!). That you all gave so much, you all lost so much. That AWA was gonna go CH11. That you had a Plan B white knight that was gonna save you. That you are better than UA or AA. That you are not arrogant. That you are better than the West folks. That 19 widebodies consitutes a major international player. That's awesome! You guys rock!
Watch out world, cause East KNOWS ALL!

Who cares, really. If you all have to convince yourselves of a different story than the Financial Times, WSJ, USA Today, Star Ledger, go ahead. If you lie to yourself long enough, sooner or later you will believe it as the truth.

AWA Pilot

I think I just met this guy! There was a young lad of about 8 years of age sitting in the left seat when I was dispatching a flight a few minutes ago. I asked the real Captain if he was showing an HP pilot what the left seat felt like.

:mf_boff:

I think I just met this guy! There was a young lad of about 8 years of age sitting in the left seat when I was dispatching a flight a few minutes ago. I asked the real Captain if he was showing an HP pilot what the left seat felt like.

:mf_boff:
From what I am reading on this site, both sides are acting like children. Granted, there is huge disappointment. Life is full of it. Try acting like grown up men rather than the little boys for a change. If you are the professionals that you claim to be, act the part.

Got any wooden blocks so I can reach the rudder pedals....oh wait who needs rudder on the A320 :lol: ?

Latest posts