Tired of the In Fighting

Wow, 30 credits towards a divinity degree. That and 2 bucks will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks (or a job selling office furniture)

Office Furniture? Try $250K to $500K Digital printing equipment, to Sales training. Never sold a desk in my life. Unless you count the antique desk my grandfather owned.

30 credits is about a year of college. I never finished because I needed the money to buy a house when I was married. Not that I have to justify my life to you.

It must annoy the crap out of you that my commission check for the quarter was more than your annual salary.

Office Furniture? Try $250K to $500K Digital printing equipment, to Sales training. Never sold a desk in my life. Unless you count the antique desk my grandfather owned.

30 credits is about a year of college. I never finished because I needed the money to buy a house when I was married. Not that I have to justify my life to you.

It must annoy the crap out of you that my commission check for the quarter was more than your annual salary.
And yet here you are.

And yet here you are.

and with that giant pilot wage from HP here you are. What do you suppose that says? I know why I logged on tonight and it wasn't to fight with anyone. It was to kill time and write respond to e-mails regarding arrangements. Sorry but I'm rubbed a little raw. the idea was to calm down and enjoy. YOU however killed that. Thank you so very much for relighting the fire within.

You came looking to play Chairman Emeritus. I merely obliged.

That "fire within" isn't in your crotch area, is it? Because if you get off on our verbal sparring then I'm going to have to calm a time out.

No, Ellen was after me to become more active here and with FFOCUS. She was my biggest fan. No accounting for taste eh?

I deliberately didn't publish Ellen's passing here. I did it in anger to your response. Frankly I don't want anyone's sympathy as frankly I find it to offer little comfort.

You reacted in a way that I consider unprofessional as a pilot and disrespectful as a human being. That hasn't changed. What has changed is I'm no longer going to remain passive (By my standards) any longer. If you wish to be civilized towards me then you'll get the same. If not then it is what it is.

No, I'm amused that you reveal your insecurities with a post like that on an open forum.

No, I'm amused that you reveal your insecurities with a post like that on an open forum.

NEWS FLASH!

Sparrowhawk was insecurities, film at 11, stay tuned. I'm always glad to make someone laugh! Right, wrong, good bad or indifferent I write what I feel and if you don't care for it? Tough Darts get used to it.

Latest posts

Back