Trouble Ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info, NHBB, actually I've been posting here as long as you and I too was at the old board, (nutzo). I merely do not post here very much.

I've seen JS before. My original post was directed toward mweiss though.

BTW, I know honeymoons do not last forever, but you have to admit, after 30 plus years of, "marriage", an occasional argument is normal and nothing to get overly worked up over.

I know there are lots of posters on this bb that think WN is the root of all evil and they wish us ill will, its no biggy to me as I used to be there with them. All I know is I'm happy I am no longer there with them.

WNrforlife said:
KC -
You mean to tell me you're going to vote for the poodle? (Kerry)

ROTFLMAO
Anybody but Bush. My 12 year old labrador retriever could do a better job than Bush. At least she knows to bite the person that threatened me instead of biting their next door neighbor.

My 12 year old labrador retriever could do a better job than Bush. At least she knows to bite the person that threatened me instead of biting their next door neighbor.

What a simplistic view of life and the threat you have.

This is a Global War On Terror. The threat is all over the world - not just in Afghanistan and not just Bin Laden.

The attempt to kill 10s of thousands of Jordanians originated with Al Qaeda located IN IRAQ before Operation Iraqi Freedom began.

Wake Up.

A10 Pilot

A10Pilot said:
What a simplistic view of life and the threat you have.

This is a Global War On Terror. The threat is all over the world - not just in Afghanistan and not just Bin Laden.

The attempt to kill 10s of thousands of Jordanians originated with Al Qaeda located IN IRAQ before Operation Iraqi Freedom began.

Wake Up.

A10 Pilot
Hey, keep repeating the lie that there is a tie between Al Qaeda and Iraq and maybe somebody beside you and Shrub will believe it. Shrub has a rich and full fantasy life. If he liked reality, he would spend more time there.

KCFlyer said:
Anybody but Bush. My 12 year old labrador retriever could do a better job than Bush. At least she knows to bite the person that threatened me instead of biting their next door neighbor.
KC

Is that all you have? Are you serious? You don't actually believe that sKerry would be and effective leader do you? We still don't even know what his position is.

I'm suprised by you KC, I always thought that you were smarter than that.

Read these and learn

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/jonahgo...g20040428.shtml
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/tonybla...b20040428.shtml
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/lindach...c20040428.shtml

WNrforlife said:
KC

Is that all you have? Are you serious? You don't actually believe that sKerry would be and effective leader do you? We still don't even know what his position is.

I'm suprised by you KC, I always thought that you were smarter than that.

Read these and learn

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/jonahgo...g20040428.shtml
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/tonybla...b20040428.shtml
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/lindach...c20040428.shtml
How much of a leader is Bush? Or are the real leaders Rummy and Cheney? Kerry'd be worlds better than Bushie. Kinda sad too...after the 2000 election, I sort of started to admire Bush. Then he went off on that Iraq tangent - and I think he's started something that we ain't NEVER gonna get out of - regardless of WHO is elected in November. Pull out of Iraq now and the parts of the Arab world that don't hate us already will soon side with those who DO hate us. I consider myself pretty much a conservative thinker. Bush's actions in Iraq are anything BUT conservative. So I'll cast my lot with Kerry in November. FWIW - the selections you cite were far from "unbiased". Sort of like the views on this site www.moveon.org

Now.....how'd this thread get from SWA FA's to GWB?

"Now.....how'd this thread get from SWA FA's to GWB?"

The other has been beat to death, so this is more interesting..... :D

JMHO. I've been there (Afghanistan and Iraq). I've heard the breifings (during Bush 1, Clinton, AND Bush 2. You don't know the whole story. You should listen to A-10. This IS a moral REAL war against terrorism and snipping by those who educate themselves on it via USA Today doesn't do the effort or our country any good. BTW, Where is Kerry's economic plan? I don't mean, I'll give everybody a job and we'll stop all outsourcing, balance the budget and give all women fake B00bs. I want to know SPECIFICS. Why aren't there any? I'll give you a hint, the numbers don't add up. Any rational economist (trained outside of Cuba or Berkeley) will concede that the current administration is doing just about everything posible to fix the economic situation.

I can't help but think KC is pulling our collective legs.

I've been to his house, discussed airline philosiphies, and frankly cannot reconcile what I knw with what he's posting.

But that's of no moment. What is incredible here...and I guess it had to happen, sooner or later:

Busdrvr and I wholeheartedly agree on something.

Economic policy-tax cuts bad? The tax cuts are the only thing that managed to keep us from sliding into the abyss of a depression in the post 911 period, and are the primary reason the economy is on the med. Don't think the economy is on the uptick? Look at airline traffic. It is always a leading indicator (if you recall from Holly's Planebusiness.com I told everyone we were heading into a recession late summer '99) Traffic is coming back. It's coming back with some strength. Consumer confidence is up. Those things don't just happen by accident. They are the result of Bush's economic policy.

No tie between Al Qaeda and Iraq? Next you are going to try to persuade me that there was no tie in between Martin and Lewis...Sacco and Vanzetti...Laurel and Hardy.....Black and Decker,

The single biggest issue out there....maybe the ONLY issue out there...is the global war or terroir. If we fail to win that war, no other issue is of any concern.

Do we really think that the democrats can prosecute this war more effectively than what is being done today? The short answer is No, they can't.

This time around, though, I can truly enjoy the experience of living in El Paso, right close to the border with New Mexico. I can vote early, vote often, and this time can vote in multiple states.

KCFlyer said:
How much of a leader is Bush? Or are the real leaders Rummy and Cheney? Kerry'd be worlds better than Bushie. Kinda sad too...after the 2000 election, I sort of started to admire Bush. Then he went off on that Iraq tangent - and I think he's started something that we ain't NEVER gonna get out of - regardless of WHO is elected in November. Pull out of Iraq now and the parts of the Arab world that don't hate us already will soon side with those who DO hate us. I consider myself pretty much a conservative thinker. Bush's actions in Iraq are anything BUT conservative. So I'll cast my lot with Kerry in November. FWIW - the selections you cite were far from "unbiased". Sort of like the views on this site www.moveon.org

Now.....how'd this thread get from SWA FA's to GWB?
"Now.....how'd this thread get from SWA FA's to GWB?"

Well, you'll have to admit, discussing politics is much more interesting than discussing what will happen next with the F/A's contract. Everyone knows that as soon as he sits across the table from Herb, Thom McDaniel will wet his pants and capitulate.

Status
Not open for further replies.