True or False 777 B-CK leaving DFW going to MIA?

So there will be QA on the B-Checks in MIA, and they pry get free ice cream with the 'work together, win together' t-shirts too OS?

Harold Nads said:
So there will be QA on the B-Checks in MIA, and they pry get free ice cream with the 'work together, win together' t-shirts too OS?

I think the local is buying the shirts now

Awesome, although I hope they bring back the snake "Will Strike if Provoked' t-shirt which I always found amusing and ridiculous.

Overspeed said:

True and since AA flies to a lot of places, mgmt can move it away from the labor unrest.
I have to agree with you. And if you take the new management team and add it to the current TWU CBA wonderful outsourcing language, this can be accomplished easier than one thinks.

Reactions: 1 person
A buddy of mine in MIA told me today they are painting the tow lines in the hanger for the 777 B Check

Overspeed said:

True and since AA flies to a lot of places, mgmt can move it away from the labor unrest.
And thanks to you they can take it to any country on the planet they want to. 

Bob Owens said:
Yes you and your YES vote.

My vote and many others. I wish I would have had enough like minded people in 2010. I would have been making $40 by now. Thanks to you and your no voters in 2010 we are not.

Make another YouTube video and educate us again.

Overspeed said:

My vote and many others. I wish I would have had enough like minded people in 2010. I would have been making $40 by now. Thanks to you and your no voters in 2010 we are not.

Gee wasn't that the vote that shot down GEO pay? Crew Chief increase? Just to name a couple....

2x

Reactions: 2 people