True or False 777 B-CK leaving DFW going to MIA?

MetalMover said:
Gee wasn't that the vote that shot down GEO pay? Crew Chief increase? Just to name a couple....

GEO pay? Yes it wasn't in there but a higher line of $2.55. Crew Chiefs increased to $2.75. You didn't read the TA did you? 

Overspeed said:

GEO pay? Yes it wasn't in there but a higher line of $2.55. Crew Chiefs increased to $2.75. You didn't read the TA did you? 
What did I ask? Did you read my post? 
So I guess you didn't like the higher LINE pay, did you?

Yes there was GEO pay. I recall Miami didn't like it because NY and LA were getting more.. There was GEO pay but it got removed. 

1AA said:
Another topic gone a drift.
The word is it's moving. Still taking days to get it out. DWH is working the 777 BCs currently too. I guess we will know for sure soon enough. From a station that had the most BCs to soon none.

MetalMover said:

Yes there was GEO pay. I recall Miami didn't like it because NY and LA were getting more.. There was GEO pay but it got removed.
That all happened in committee I heard.

dvlhog212 said:
Screw you Paul1 you twu clown! We at AFW worked weekends since Oct 2001. Idiot.
I think the lump sum, line getting the $2.55 premium sank it in the bases.

MetalMover said:

Thanks to the MIA president at the time Woodward motioned it and someone else seconded it

Reactions: 1 person
I remember this issue way back when. Some locals believed that cities such as DFW, MIA should get as much as NY, SFO, LAX and ORD in GEO pay. Well that is not GEO pay. I wonder if the Tulsa prez at that time shot it down as well. 

When I was at AE in the 90's, SJC and LAX got GEO pay. It made sense. I think LAX got $4.75, and the reasoning was because it was so expensive to live there.

If you wanted the extra pay, transfer there and scrape by too. Why would anyone involved, union, company, or voting member reject that reality?

Reactions: 1 person
Any talk confirmed about rifs or loss of more work in DFW? The lose of the B check may be the beginning of a bad thing or maybe they are moving work around.

that said no headcount reduction in dfw. have to see it to believe it. supposed to start interior checks. we will see.