Trump - confiscate all guns from Muslims?

delldude said:

Try a Theopolitical belief system 

I see now why liberals are so sympathetic to muslims. They share the same Theopoliticial ideology.

Only instead of Allah, liberals god are political elites.

Reactions: 2 people
delldude said:

Oh, the humanities.........

"in which students were exposed to the Confederate flag, leaving them traumatized"

Well, I suppose the poor widdle dears can be excused for that. After all, a great many thousands of damn yankees "were exposed to the Confederate Flag" and left a whole lot worse off than merely being "traumatized". 

townpete said:

I see now why liberals are so sympathetic to muslims. They share the same Theopoliticial ideology.

That's entirely unfair to muslims. However much I utterly despise terrorist bastards; I must grudgingly accept that many are even eagerly willing to kill and die for their twisted beliefs. One certainly can't say the same for liberals, who's only apparent purpose in life is to fear weapons of any sort, chase unicorns, and to reduce themselves to purely pitiful and utterly helpless little victims/sheep-to-the-slaughter instead.

Insane islamics suicidally bent on world conquest I properly despise...but give me so much as even ONE reason for at all "respecting" pwecious widdle wiberals, who's wewy "feewings" so clearly need the pitiful "protection" of even "Safe Spaces" against mere words? Small wonder that they seem entirely incapable of ever even imagining any actual enemy that honestly wants them dead or enslaved to their murderous lunacy.

53011333.jpg

700UW said:

That's honestly your best effort at effective rebuttal? Well, Whew!...What can be said other than it's always a pleasure to share discourse with the finest of "intellects"...and you've my proper sympathy.

There is no rebuttal to the ridiculously hateful ramblings of a fearful mind.

Suppose this East character dreams this stuff up all on his own, or is he just especially susceptible to the programming?

townpete said:
Says the resident IAM drunkard.
Learn the terms of service.

First of all I don't drink, don't care for alcohol and never did.

You have the nerve to post your bs in the dl thread and you do the same behavior you attack me for.

Hypocrite and liar.

townpete said:

It's called "Tingley Leg.Syndrome"!

Whenever a Libtard spots BaRack their legs get all wobbley and numb, they fall to their knees in awe of his awesomeness and begin to wet.their pants!

southwind said:
It's called "Tingley Leg.Syndrome"!

Whenever a Libtard spots BaRack their legs get all wobbley and numb, they fall to their knees in awe of his awesomeness and begin to wet.their pants!
Speaking of which...

https://youtu.be/wAwAchZcuPA

lol

Reactions: 1 person