Trump Polling

Status
Not open for further replies.
KCFlyer said:
Indeed....Islam says "let's kill them because they are gay".   Republicans say "let's kill them because they are Muslim".  Although to be honest, their actual words are like "carpet bomb" or "bomb the sh!t out of them".  
Are you a lunatic?

Zom JFK said:
Are you a lunatic?

No.  I don't support the killing of gays and I don't support the killing of kids because they happen to be Muslim and refer to their deaths as "collateral damage.  Are you a lunatic?

KCFlyer said:
No.  I don't support the killing of gays and I don't support the killing of kids because they happen to be Muslim and refer to their deaths as "collateral damage.  Are you a lunatic?
Well which is it you do prefer? Drone strikes, boots on the ground or the spread of radical Islam?

townpete said:
Why do you stand in defense of those who kill gay people?
Doubt he would defend an old white guy or make an excuse for him.

Again, where are the peace loving Muslims, speaking out against radical ISLAMIC Terrorism?
Maybe 700 can piece together another meme!

southwind said:
Well which is it you do prefer? Drone strikes, boots on the ground or the spread of radical Islam?

Would killing an Iraqi or Syrian kid who was in school help prevent terrorist attacks here?  I'm kind of the mindset of thinking that they might view the killing of THEIR innocents as being equal to killing stockbrokers in NYC or gay dancers in Orlando.   What does "carpet bombing" or "bombing the sh!t out of them" accomplish?  

KCFlyer said:

Would killing an Iraqi or Syrian kid who was in school help prevent terrorist attacks here?  I'm kind of the mindset of thinking that they might view the killing of THEIR innocents as being equal to killing stockbrokers in NYC or gay dancers in Orlando.   What does "carpet bombing" or "bombing the sh!t out of them" accomplish?  

So basically you say its our fault.

Tell that to the families of the 49 people mowed down in Orlando.

Tell them they deserved it.

What a piece you are.

townpete said:

So basically you say its our fault.

Tell that to the families of the 49 people mowed down in Orlando.

Tell them they deserved it.

What a piece you are.

I didn't say that.  Or show me where I did.  3,000 people get killed in the WTC...We are outraged.  We bomb Iraq.  One bomb misses and hits a school.  Those kids were just as innocent as the stockbrokers in the WTC.  We dismiss their deaths as "collateral damage".  We might as well been hollering "allahu akbar" while dropping the bombs - there is no difference.   And THOSE actions do things like...make it easier for ISIS to recruit.   

49 people are shot in Orlando.  Many on the right consider them to be "sodomites" and privately feel that they "reap what they sow".  If our response is to carpet bomb and in the process kill innocents over THERE - how are we any better?  

KCFlyer said:

I didn't say that.  Or show me where I did.  3,000 people get killed in the WTC...We are outraged.  We bomb Iraq.  One bomb misses and hits a school.  Those kids were just as innocent as the stockbrokers in the WTC.  We dismiss their deaths as "collateral damage".  We might as well been hollering "allahu akbar" while dropping the bombs - there is no difference.   And THOSE actions do things like...make it easier for ISIS to recruit.   

49 people are shot in Orlando.  Many on the right consider them to be "sodomites" and privately feel that they "reap what they sow".  If our response is to carpet bomb and in the process kill innocents over THERE - how are we any better?  

Like i said, what a piece.....

KCFlyer said:

As long as people justify their actions by trying to stoop to the lowest level as justification, they will reap what they sow.

townpete said:

Like i said, what a piece.....

What is the difference in bombing a school in the middle east and shooting up a nightclub in Orlando?   Tell me the difference.   And tell me how that will prevent future shootings/bombings/attacks.  

KCFlyer said:
Indeed....Islam says "let's kill them because they are gay".   Republicans say "let's kill them because they are Muslim".  Although to be honest, their actual words are like "carpet bomb" or "bomb the sh!t out of them".  

Pop a source KC

Or are you taking things out of context like so many on your side of the fence do.

delldude said:

Pop a source KC

Or are you taking things out of context like so many on your side of the fence do.

So tell me...what did trump mean by "bomb the sh!t of them"?  What is the plan....or does he have one? 

cltrat said:
mayb you should put the Hillary speech in her thread or is on topic only something you advise on?
Maybe you should stop stalking me thread to thread and did your junior moderator kit come in the mail today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back