Trump Polling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glenn Quagmire said:
Trump is three of those, so Pence will fill in one more (homophobe) on the ticket.
Trump is none of those. The man has been in the public eye for decades never was he branded a racist until it looked like he had a shot at the presidency.

Zom JFK said:
Trump is none of those. The man has been in the public eye for decades never was he branded a racist until it looked like he had a shot at the presidency.

And I thought he was an a-hole way back in the 80's when he got "really really rich" by having a really really rich dad.  

KCFlyer said:

And I thought he was an a-hole way back in the 80's when he got "really really rich" by having a really really rich dad.  
Fair enough but let me ask you this, did you think he was racist?

Zom JFK said:
they like to toss all that out there ,meanwhile they're backing a power hungry favors for sell criminal/con artist.It's comical really that they are so hypocritical and gullible

cltrat said:
they like to toss all that out there ,meanwhile they're backing a power hungry favors for sell criminal/con artist.It's comical really that they are so hypocritical and gullible
"They" are backing Trump?

I wouldn't even be in this thread if I didn't enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself so much. Much better than those nonsensical one liners of yours.

cltrat said:
nope I'm talking about you and other sheep like you

I like sheep.

wilder-and-betsy-the-sheep.jpg

cltrat said:
I wouldn't even be in this thread if I didn't enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself so much. Much better than those nonsensical one liners of yours.
You just can't stop woman-hating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSmKmNH3nwM

So Trump's presumptive pick for VP Mike Pence is/was:

Against raising the minimum wage.

Against prevailing wage jobs.

For Right To Work.

For TPP.

Remind me again why voting for Trump is in my best interest...

You fail to mention that Indiana is

1) Solvent
2) has lowered state taxes BECAUSE it is solvent
3) Is adding manufacturing jobs faster than any other state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back