Trump Polling

Status
Not open for further replies.
delldude said:
So she'll reach out with talks after they open up the shooting range in the South China Sea and kill a bunch of our boys?
Trump and his Russian allies will work with North Korea to keep the Chinese in check.

Glenn Quagmire said:
Trump and his Russian allies will work with North Korea to keep the Chinese in check.
Hey, whatever works guy. Because Hillary and Obama sure as hell haven't done such of a great job of it!

Kev3188 said:
Republicans aligning with Russia. What would Reagan think?
Right?

Today's latest hip shot from Trump would have Robbie rolling over in his grave.

I would lovery to hear some of the older Conservatives (Dell) defend this latest. Can you seriously, with a straight face, defend Trump calling on Russia to carry out this action?

Leon Panetta, a former CIA director, told CNN's Christiane Amanpour that Trump's comments were "beyond the pale" because he was "in fact asking the Russians to engage in American politics." Later during a panel at the University of Pennsylvania, Panetta ramped up his rebuke, calling Trump’s remarks a “threat to our national security.”
An aide to House Speaker Paul Ryan, the Wisconsin Republican who has endorsed Trump, added, meanwhile, that "Russia is a global menace led by a devious thug" and that it should stay out of the U.S. election.
“The United States should not tolerate Russian meddling in November’s election,” said House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Ed Royce (R-Calif.). “Period.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-russia-clinton-emails-treason-226303#ixzz4FfCYwquv
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Glenn Quagmire said:
Right?

I would lovery to hear some of the older Conservatives (Dell) defend this latest. Can you seriously, with a straight face, defend Trump calling on Russia to carry out this action?

Leon Panetta, a former CIA director, told CNN's Christiane Amanpour that Trump's comments were "beyond the pale" because he was "in fact asking the Russians to engage in American politics." Later during a panel at the University of Pennsylvania, Panetta ramped up his rebuke, calling Trump’s remarks a “threat to our national security.”
An aide to House Speaker Paul Ryan, the Wisconsin Republican who has endorsed Trump, added, meanwhile, that "Russia is a global menace led by a devious thug" and that it should stay out of the U.S. election.
“The United States should not tolerate Russian meddling in November’s election,” said House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Ed Royce (R-Calif.). “Period.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-russia-clinton-emails-treason-226303#ixzz4FfCYwquv
I reserve comment for tomorrow and in the other thread...unless you guys ask me to comment here to condense threads. Brilliant move by Trump.

Glenn Quagmire said:
"Donald Trump invited Russia to hack Hillary Clinton on Wednesday, asking them to find “the 30,000 emails that are missing” from her time as secretary of state."

“It would be interesting to see, I will tell you this, Russia, if you're listening I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-putin-no-relationship-226282#ixzz4FckrLljk
Brilliant move by Trump. Why?

1) On the day the POTUS is going to give a speech at the DNC the media spotlight is squarely on....TRUMP.

2) The Hillary Clinton illegal private server with the missing emails is being talked about..AGAIN.

3) Hillary's campaign was forced into a statement  about Trumps comments....The spin was Trump calling for Russia *to hack into* her emails. Part of the statement referred to these emails as "being a national security issue." That statement contradicts Hillary's sworn testimony that her camp only deleted personal emails. So her being caught lying is out in the public..AGAIN
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          For a life long politician she is being outfoxed at every turn. Her campaign yesterday literately walked her into this mess again. The Hillary campaigns morning talking points of the day they released to the press? Party Unity, Russia, and Obama's speech. The press ran to Trump press conference and started hammering him with Russian questions about the DNCleaks. Which mind you..her campaign started that rumor on Sunday after the Dems and media allies spent two days NOT talking about the leaks and waving them off. I guess they never heard of the " Streisand effect ".

This ****'s chess, it ain't checkers!--Training Day 2001

Glenn Quagmire said:
Right?

Bet you didn't realize Trump has now made Hillary and DNC acknowledge publicly that her use of non governmental private servers have 'created a national security issue'.

He played her and you and your fellow HC lovers.

After taunting Hillary Clinton by asking Russian hackers to release 30,000 e-mails she deleted, Donald Trump finally forced Clinton’s campaign to admit that her unsanctioned e-mail server scheme was a “national security issue.”
http://thefederalist...security-issue/

And where was your horror when Obama used US taxpayer dollars to intercede in Bibi's election?

I didn't hear anything from you or  xUt?  WTF?

delldude said:

Bet you didn't realize Trump has now made Hillary and DNC acknowledge publicly that her use of non governmental private servers have 'created a national security issue'.

He played her and you and your fellow HC lovers.

And where was your horror when Obama used US taxpayer dollars to intercede in Bibi's election?

I didn't hear anything from you or  xUt?  WTF?

Given the right's hatred of Obama and Hillary, if Trump were elected, you guys most likely would want Trump to give the Russians access to all US government servers in hopes of finding "the" incriminating e-mail.  

KCFlyer said:

Given the right's hatred of Obama and Hillary, if Trump were elected, you guys most likely would want Trump to give the Russians access to all US government servers in hopes of finding "the" incriminating e-mail.  

Here's what Trump said, everything else is a distortion of what he said.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said during a news conference here in an apparent reference to Mrs. Clinton’s deleted emails. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Doesn't say anything about the election.
If it were affect the election in any way, shape or form, this lies at the feet of one Hillary Rodham Clinton.
She totally created this national security issue by her choices as Secretary of State without any help from Donald Trump.
Trump just cashed in on Hillary's incompetence and won.

Get over it.

delldude said:

Here's what Trump said, everything else is a distortion of what he said.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said during a news conference here in an apparent reference to Mrs. Clinton’s deleted emails. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Doesn't say anything about the election.
If it were affect the election in any way, shape or form, this lies at the feet of one Hillary Rodham Clinton.
She totally created this national security issue by her choices as Secretary of State without any help from Donald Trump.
Trump just cashed in on Hillary's incompetence and won.

Get over it.

I'm just saying that you all most likely wouldn't have a problem with president trump giving Russia access to all US Government servers in the quest for the Benghazi smoking gun email.  I do believe that this would be the ONLY way the right will ever "get over" the email issue. 

KCFlyer said:

I'm just saying that you all most likely wouldn't have a problem with president trump giving Russia access to all US Government servers in the quest for the Benghazi smoking gun email.  I do believe that this would be the ONLY way the right will ever "get over" the email issue. 
Are you forgetting Hillary already has given Russia,China, North Korea, and God knows who else, "access" to 33,000 E-mails, some  Top Secret and above, by using multiple, unsecured, private server. Even the FBI stated they assume Russia, and others have copies of them. So Trump isn't to suggesting hacking anything that they don't already have! 

KCFlyer said:

Not a chance.

Hillary is the one who gave Putin access to the servers

This entire email scandal came from Hillary jerking Gowdy around, stalling over legitimate requests for emailings regarding the Benghazi lie. 

Wasn't it requests to State who were stalling and finally admitted they didn't have her emails because she didn't use government servers?

Or do you conveniently try and dismiss that little factoid which knocked Humpty Dumpty of the State Department wall?

Looks like Hilary created and owns this whole mess, lock,stock and barrel.
 no matter how you try and paint it.

delldude said:

Not a chance.

Hillary is the one who gave Putin access to the servers

This entire email scandal came from Hillary jerking Gowdy around, stalling over legitimate requests for emailings regarding the Benghazi lie. 

Wasn't it requests to State who were stalling and finally admitted they didn't have her emails because she didn't use government servers?

Or do you conveniently try and dismiss that little factoid which knocked Humpty Dumpty of the State Department wall?

Looks like Hilary created and owns this whole mess, lock,stock and barrel.
 no matter how you try and paint it.

I'm not trying to paint anything other than the fact that the right has had a hard on for Benghazi for 4 years.  If Hillary wins, we'll get 4 more years of Benghazimania.  If Trump wins, the right will still want to see Hillary prosecuted for the email thing, and I honestly don't think they would mind if president trump gave the Russians  the nuclear codes, so long as they could finally find that smoking gun email.  The right has still not recovered from Watergate. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back