Trump Polling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man you libtards are so easy to bait, with another "short story" from the mentalist (patient) KCfrier. There isn't a damn thing Moore could ever say I would agree with, I can't stand to even look at his fat ugly unkept mug, let alone to hear his sewer pipe open up. You two are on the same plane....to mars. Look out for little green men.
BTW, the 35% comment Trump made is just a little different than comparing it to the big lie of the "Unaffordable Care Act" where people are forced to purchase government health insurance or be fined.

Just a little difference KCfrier.

So you disagree with his statements about Trump....except for your post where YOU posted about him saying you agree with him?
I can't believe I agree with anything Michael Moore, but he knocks it out of the park here. Strong language for the snowflake permanently offended.

Gosh....I'm not voting for Hillary either. I just don't think anyone should be assassinate for winning an election. And....Trump really IS mentally unstable - you just are too blind to see it.
Don't care who you vote for. You still defend her policies of failure. I think you wanted Burnout Sanders? He is about as demented lefty as you can get, he should defect to Russia.. At least he's not a major criminal like the Hbeast. About all he is.

Trump has an ego and a mouth, but mentally unstable he isn't. That's just your lefty opinion, I pay it no mind.
To most sane people, mentally unstable is giving 140 billion to Iran.
Mentally unstable is pulling the troops out if Iran and telling the enemy when.
Mentally unstable is defending a rapist husband so you can get into the White House.
Mentally instable is throwing a book at a Secret Service agent.
Mentally unstable is lying over and over to the FBI.
Mentally unstable is lying over and over to Congress.
Mentally unstable is ignoring 600 requests for help in Bengazi.
Mentally unstable is letting 4 American Heros to die in Benghazi.
Mentally unstable is having lefty nut Pocahontas Warren on your campaign.
Mentally unstable is taking millions from terrorists for your own greed.

I can go all day...

Don't care who you vote for. You still defend her policies of failure. I think you wanted Burnout Sanders? He is about as demented lefty as you can get, he should defect to Russia.. At least he's not a major criminal like the Hbeast. About all he is.

Trump has an ego and a mouth, but mentally unstable he isn't. That's just your lefty opinion, I pay it no mind.
To most sane people, mentally unstable is giving 140 billion to Iran.
Mentally unstable is pulling the troops out if Iran and telling the enemy when.
Mentally unstable is defending a rapist husband so you can get into the White House.
Mentally instable is throwing a book at a Secret Service agent.
Mentally unstable is lying over and over to the FBI.
Mentally unstable is lying over and over to Congress.
Mentally unstable is ignoring 600 requests for help in Bengazi.
Mentally unstable is letting 4 American Heros to die in Benghazi.
Mentally unstable is having lefty nut Pocahontas Warren on your campaign.
Mentally unstable is taking millions from terrorists for your own greed.

I can go all day...

Mentally unstable is tweeting like a 13 year old girl about a fat Miss Universe winner for 4 hours, starting at 3 in the morning. Then continuing the discussion for the rest of the week....even if nobody asked. Trump="Squirrel"

Gosh....I'm not voting for Hillary either. I just don't think anyone should be assassinate for winning an election. And....Trump really IS mentally unstable - you just are too blind to see it.
I asked a question that you avoided, you keep repeating the same libtard "assassination" lie.

Threatening a assassination of a presidential candidate will get you a visit from the Secret Service and FBI.

Why wasn't Trump arrested by now???

Because it's a blown up lefty lie, and we all know they have issues with the truth.

I asked a question that you avoided, you keep repeating the same libtard "assassination" lie.

Threatening a assassination of a presidential candidate will get you a visit from the Secret Service and FBI.

Why wasn't Trump arrested by now???

Because it's a blown up lefty lie, and we all know they have issues with the truth.

He should be after the assassination. So far his shoulder shrug just says "i"m an idiot"....we'll have to see how it works as a defense in a trial.

Mentally unstable is tweeting like a 13 year old girl about a fat Miss Universe winner for 4 hours, starting at 3 in the morning. Then continuing the discussion for the rest of the week....even if nobody asked. Trump="Squirrel"
Aren't you libtards all about feelings and staying sensitive in your "safe spaces"??? Maybe Alicia McLardo hurt his feelings 11 years later (planned by evil Hbeast) he couldn't sleep and had to vent at 3am.
Maybe Trump should have burned down a store on 5th avenue. The angry violent lefists could understand that better.

He should be after the assassination. So far his shoulder shrug just says "i"m an idiot"....we'll have to see how it works as a defense in a trial.
Wow ok then. KCFRIER is now KCFRIER the Magnificent...pontificating all that you leftists can dream up. 5 cents a head...see the show.

I'm more worried about Hildabeast doing a Foster on the Donald after he wins the White House. Really.

Aren't you libtards all about feelings and staying sensitive in your "safe spaces"??? Maybe Alicia McLardo hurt his feelings 11 years later (planned by evil Hbeast) he couldn't sleep and had to vent at 3am.
Maybe Trump should have burned down a store on 5th avenue. The angry violent lefists could understand that better.
None of that behaviour is becoming of a presidential hopeful either. But nobody who burned down a store is running for president....just a twit that behaves like a jilted 13 year old girl. What if he's facing a tough situation with Pooty Putin late one night...should he resort to twitter?

None of that behaviour is becoming of a presidential hopeful either. But nobody who burned down a store is running for president....just a twit that behaves like a jilted 13 year old girl. What if he's facing a tough situation with Pooty Putin late one night...should he resort to twitter?
Not presidential.
Neither is letting 4 Americans to die in Benghazi, or lying constanty to the FBI or Congress.
One hell of difference, but I know your stuck on stupid and what Trump said.
Speaking of Putin, he has no respect for limp wrist Obammy, fact. What do think he will have for crooked Hildabeast? Contempt and disrespect.? Or even WWIII?

Last edited:
Not presidential.
Neither is letting 4 Americans to die in Benghazi, or lying constanty to the FBI or Congress.
One hell of difference, but I know your stuck on stupid and what Trump said.
Speaking of Putin, he has no respect for limp wrist Obammy, fact. What do think he will have for crooked Hildabeast? Contempt and disrespect.? Or even WWIII?
Who knows what will happen at 3 a.m. if an embassy callls in the middle of a twitter rant?

And I heard what Trump said - and you think I'm "tarded", so I obviously heard something he didn't mean to say. But you know something? Many of his 'second amendment people" are mentally challenged as well, and might have heard the same thing that I did....have you ever stopped to think about that?

LIke Trump, Putin had an opponent poisoned....too smart to do it himself. Maybe T Rump is learning from the best.,

Last edited:
Who knows what will happen at 3 a.m. if an embassy callls in the middle of a twitter rant?

And I heard what Trump said - and you think I'm "tarded", so I obviously heard something he didn't mean to say. But you know something? Many of his 'second amendment people" are mentally challenged as well, and might have heard the same thing that I did....have you ever stopped to think about that?

LIke Trump, Putin had an opponent poisoned....too smart to do it himself. Maybe T Rump is learning from the best.,
You heard what Trump said, and so did the secret service. They laughed the idea of it being a call to assassinate Hillary. I know you will repeat it countless times more but it is still just nonsense.

You heard what Trump said, and so did the secret service. They laughed the idea of it being a call to assassinate Hillary. I know you will repeat it countless times more but it is still just nonsense.
you are correct I asked him to prove this and all he could come up with was some weak innuendo he's trying to twist around and run with.
He keeps talking about Trump being mentally unstable, he's making a better case that it is he who is unstable hell just read some of those rants and judge for yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back