Turks Shoot Down Russian Fighter

Ifly2 said:
So then why is Putin propping up Assad?

Seriously? Is that actually an honest, or even at ALL serious "question"? Sigh! Ok then: Because it fully suits his plans for eventually asserting Russian control over the region. This being but a first step into the vast power vacuum so generously ceded him by the obama era's idiocy.

Support/prop up/sustain and then command puppets. Establish a lasting military presence in the region with air bases aplenty that could (short of a nuclear war response from thw west) "turn off" the western world's intake of middle eastern oil whenever he wants to.  Clearer now?

Honestly folks: Do liberals take even more than three spoonfulls of "stupid' EVERY day with their breakfast/coffee?...Or what is it? I really wanna' know here!  Sigh! If it's not really their fault and it's just some kind of a virus; maybe we could work on a vaccine. ;)

Without the slightest disrespect meant to ladies anywhere; I'd ask that all watch the following, and simply substitute "liberals" for womern...and again I'll promise that I mean NO/zero/zip at all fair comparisom with liberal...umm..."men" and actual Women (not to be confused with bruce jenner) in any case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADxFPQZAlJw

Reactions: 1 person
Dude says the Syrian civil war is about a pipeline that will cut Russia out of the market.

So, I ask him, why is Putin propping up the guy who is going to cut him out of the market?

It wasn't that I didn't know what you posted.

It was that he apparently didn't.

I was curious how he was going to reconcile the onvious conflict between what Putin is doing and his Alex Jones story.

Let him answer.

PS, you are not as smart as you think you are, and most of the rest of the world not as stupid.

Reactions: 3 people
777 fixer said:

And this is proof of what?  It's a bunch of lines on a map.  ....

Umm...Perhaps the fact that you've not the slghtest concept of borders or airspace limitations?

I wanted to hear how he reconciled Putin propping up the regime that was going to cut Russia out of the energy market, And destroy its economy.

You stepped in with your oh so obvious lecture.

The question was a little deeper thsn that.

And in one post, 5 of your programmers' anti-liberal buzzwords.

They're good at it, gotta' give 'em that.

You are aware that the founders of this country were the liberals of the day, yes? The conservatives were Tories and Loyal to King George. That is off topic, except to note that liberal ideas are not the scourge of civilization your programmers make them out to be.

If you work, you benefit from liberal ideas.
If you live on the grid, you benefit from liberal ideas.
If you believe in the Second Amendment, you believe in a liberal idea.

I don't criticize conservatives for being conservative.
I do criticize the mindlessness of the Ridiculous Right.

Reactions: 3 people
Ifly2 said:
The question was a little deeper thsn that.

Then first show/offer ANYTHING at all "deeper" than essentially just mindlessly liberal catch phrases, which may sell well within your personal social circle, but make not the slightest actual sense elsewhere, and would bore even a snail to sleep.

The most troublesome aspect of liberals is that you can all somehow find imaginary ways with which to imagine yourselves at all "intelligent"...I must give that to all the trophies" for just "participating", I suppose...as well as nurting everyone's "feelings" of course.

If you want any actual argument; first post at least the basic premise for such...?  "a little deeper thsn that."?..Seriously?  I've yet to see anything EVER "deeper than that" from any liberal, so expand at your pleasure, if you can, as to just how truly "deep" your nonsense really was?...?..And better yet; just why you fantasize it as somehow being "deep"? ;)

Here's how truly "deep" the issues are; Turkey shot down a Russian plane, and barbarians on the ground subsequently shot down a Russian rescue helicopter, and apparently murdered a survivng Russian that ejected from the earlier shot down plane. ALL kinds of nasty results will happen from this, as at least Vladimir Putin's no pathetic little pussy like obama, and is playing his game for both his nation's and his best interests....Period. He (very properly in war) doesn't give a hair off a rat's "tail" as to how many of his enemies are killed. The more the better for him. So stand by to watch the fireworks...and of course eagerly await oh-boy-mama's next discourse on "global warming" instead.....MORONS!

No matter really. Have a good evening.

EastUS1 said:

Umm...Perhaps the fact that you've not the slghtest concept of borders or airspace limitations?

P.S. For the hopefully educational benefit of all liberals: Unlike the completely candy-azzed society we've become; Vladamir Putin won't give a chit about "diversity", "respecting other cultures" or really anything that gets in his way at all....and I rather doubt he'll lose much sleep over establishing "safe spaces" for anyone's pwesious widdle "feewings" in the process. Why (Gasp!) his forces even blow up mosques and think nothing of it, so guess who's going to win martial influence over there?...Regardless of any/all profuse liberal tears and hand wringing in what was once actually America?

Seriously
Try and catch up
You're still scratching around on the surface
Fed just enough "informing" by the puppeteers of your little world to keep you compliant.
And IS is playing them like a cheap piano

Go back and count up your own catch phrases.

Ifly2 said:
Dude says the Syrian civil war is about a pipeline that will cut Russia out of the market.

So, I ask him, why is Putin propping up the guy who is going to cut him out of the market?

Russian-gas-pipelines.gif

Russia's gas pipelines don't run through Syria, Assad is not trying to cut Russia out of the market.

QatarTurkeyGasLine_01.png

The proposed Saudi Arabia  pipeline would run through Syria and be competition to Russia but Assad would have to be removed from power before it could be built.

So the war to remove Assad is over a pipeline, which will hurt Russia's economy, and Putin is trying to keep Assad in power anyway, for other reasons, in spite of the harm to Russia?

Ok, given that countries' interests are not always linear or obvious and sometimes compete with each other, I can buy that.

The same dynamic repeated a hundred or thousand times applies to the world, and particularly to the ME, and even to us.

traderjake said:

Russian-gas-pipelines.gif

Russia's gas pipelines don't run through Syria, Assad is not trying to cut Russia out of the market.

QatarTurkeyGasLine_01.png

The proposed Saudi Arabia  pipeline would run through Syria and be competition to Russia but Assad would have to be removed from power before it could be built.

You still have yet to show any evidence that ISIS was created by the US to overthrow Assad in order to screw over the Russians.  Maybe you just need some more maps to help your case.

EastUS1 said:

ALL kinds of nasty results will happen from this, as at least Vladimir Putin's no pathetic little pussy like obama, and is playing his game for both his nation's and his best interests....Period. He (very properly in war) doesn't give a hair off a rat's "tail" as to how many of his enemies are killed. The more the better for him. So stand by to watch the fireworks...and of course eagerly await oh-boy-mama's next discourse on "global warming" instead.....MORONS!

Spoken like someone doesn't have to put his ass on the line or be responsible for those that do.