Turks Shoot Down Russian Fighter

700UW said:
Looks the bottle is being hit again.

Perhaps upside your head, as only a rather severe cerebral injury could otherwise explain the perverse workings of your "mind" and offer you even the slightest, gentle excuse for yourself.

Face it. There's good reason that you never ascended in life much at all past the exalted rank of Stock Clerk.

700UW said:
Looks the bottle is being hit again.

After all the ramblings I've just read it's got to be much more than just a bottle.

Ms Tree said:

After all the ramblings I've just read it's got to be much more than just a bottle.

Too true. It's otherwise known in some circles (not hardly yours) as being "cursed" with a brain and actually real-world experience...which I'd never even begin to expect any liberal to understand. ;)

EastUS1 said:

Too true. It's otherwise known in some circles (not hardly yours) as being "cursed" with a brain and actually real-world experience...which I'd never even begin to expect any liberal to understand. ;)

Nope. I know quite a few conservative people with that condition. That's not the one you have.

traderjake said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG3j8OYKgn4

Former DIA Chief Michael Flynn Says Rise Of ISIS Was A "Willful Decision" Of US Government

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/08/10/former_dia_chief_michael_flynn_says_rise_of_isis_was_willful_decision_of_us_government.html#!

And where exactly did he say we created ISIS?

A bit of irony in your post by the way.  Earlier you posted a meme that said "I only believe what the government and CNN tells me".  And what is Al Jazzera?  A government owned media outlet.

EastUS1 said:

EastUS1 said:

Napoleon fell, and that we no longer have NAZI Germany as well. For even just once in my aged life; what a joy it would truly be to EVER see a "liberal" actually evidence even the slightest semblance of an at all rational "thought".....

About the very last people I'd ever want to fight anywhere on earth would be the sons and daughters of "The Rodina/Mother Russia"....Period.

Can't help but notice you did not dispute what I said.  If you know anything about history, which you apparently don't, the Russians have this habit of trying to fight WWII.  Which means going in and blowing everything up in their path.  While it might have worked on the Eastern Front id did not work out too well in places like Afghanistan and Chechnya.

delldude said:
777, An article you'll like.......

"To be clear, the Russians aren’t helpless and certain units are deadly."

http://www.businessinsider.com/5-ways-the-russian-military-is-falling-apart-2015-8

I read an article awhile back on aircraft maintenance in the Russian Air Force.  They have officers performing maintenance on their airplanes with conscripts there to assist them.  That's something you would never see in the west.  The problem the Russians have is that they don't have career NCO's like we do in our military.  SO they are dependent on highly trained, and more expensive, officers to do the maintenance.

Years ago I remember an interview with a Russian emigrate who was in the Red Army.  When asked what was life like in the Red Army his reply was "Miserable".