Turks Shoot Down Russian Fighter

777 fixer said:

You still have yet to show any evidence that ISIS was created by the US to overthrow Assad in order to screw over the Russians.  Maybe you just need some more maps to help your case.

Former DIA Director Gen Flynn Says Obama Created ISIS, Supposedly To Overthrow Syrian Government

Retired Army Lt. Gen Michael Flynn, the former director of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency is accusing the Obama regime of lying about the rise of ISIS and the assertion that they were somehow caught off guard. He says that far from being surprised by ISIS, the Obama regime allowed them to form in a deliberate act intended to unite Sunni Muslims against the Bashar al-Assad government in Syria.

According to a report in WND, the circumstances surrounding the rise of ISIS are similar to those claimed by Iran and other Arab nations, which state that it was the United States government that created ISIS. They sponsored, which means at a minimum organized and funded and most probably trained as well, radical jihadists who later became the Jabhad al-Nusra and ISIS, supposedly as forces to be used in fighting the Syrian government.
 ​
Flynn also verified the authenticity of a 2012 DIA document that was recently obtained by Judicial Watch through a FOIA request which had previously been classified with no foreign access but was now declassified in a heavily redacted form. WND quoted that text as stating, “This is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian regime.”

http://universalfreepress.com/former-dia-director-gen-flynn-says-obama-created-isis-supposedly-to-overthrow-syrian-government/

Meet The Man Who Funds ISIS: Bilal Erdogan, The Son Of Turkey's President 

The prime source of money feeding ISIS these days is sale of Iraqi oil from the Mosul region oilfields where they maintain a stronghold. The son of Erdogan it seems is the man who makes the export sales of ISIS-controlled oil possible.

Bilal Erdogan owns several maritime companies. He has allegedly signed contracts with European operating companies to carry Iraqi stolen oil to different Asian countries. The Turkish government buys Iraqi plundered oil which is being produced from the Iraqi seized oil wells. Bilal Erdogan’s maritime companies own special wharfs in Beirut and Ceyhan ports that are transporting ISIS’ smuggled crude oil in Japan-bound oil tankers.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-25/meet-man-who-funds-isis-bilal-erdogan-son-turkeys-president

92fdd__1573.jpg

traderjake said:

Former DIA Director Gen Flynn Says Obama Created ISIS, Supposedly To Overthrow Syrian Government

Retired Army Lt. Gen Michael Flynn, the former director of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency is accusing the Obama regime of lying about the rise of ISIS and the assertion that they were somehow caught off guard. He says that far from being surprised by ISIS, the Obama regime allowed them to form in a deliberate act intended to unite Sunni Muslims against the Bashar al-Assad government in Syria.

According to a report in WND, the circumstances surrounding the rise of ISIS are similar to those claimed by Iran and other Arab nations, which state that it was the United States government that created ISIS. They sponsored, which means at a minimum organized and funded and most probably trained as well, radical jihadists who later became the Jabhad al-Nusra and ISIS, supposedly as forces to be used in fighting the Syrian government.
 ​
Flynn also verified the authenticity of a 2012 DIA document that was recently obtained by Judicial Watch through a FOIA request which had previously been classified with no foreign access but was now declassified in a heavily redacted form. WND quoted that text as stating, “This is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian regime.”

http://universalfreepress.com/former-dia-director-gen-flynn-says-obama-created-isis-supposedly-to-overthrow-syrian-government/

WND is your source?  Fail.  What's next, Weekly World News?

EastUS1 said:
 Putin's no pathetic little pussy like obama, and is playing his game for both his nation's and his best interests...

The funny thing about people who fawn over Vladimir Putin is that if Obama did the same thing here as Putin has done in Russia those same people would be having a fit.

Reactions: 2 people
EastUS1 said:

P.S. For the hopefully educational benefit of all liberals: Unlike the completely candy-azzed society we've become; Vladamir Putin won't give a chit about "diversity", "respecting other cultures" or really anything that gets in his way at all....and I rather doubt he'll lose much sleep over establishing "safe spaces" for anyone's pwesious widdle "feewings" in the process. Why (Gasp!) his forces even blow up mosques and think nothing of it, so guess who's going to win martial influence over there?...

The Russian way of waging war is the reason we had Osama Bin Laden and why Checehen's show up all over the world to wage jihad.  So good going Vlad.

777 fixer said:

The Russian way of waging war is the reason ......

Napoleon fell, and that we no longer have NAZI Germany as well. For even just once in my aged life; what a joy it would truly be to EVER see a "liberal" actually evidence even the slightest semblance of an at all rational "thought".....

About the very last people I'd ever want to fight anywhere on earth would be the sons and daughters of "The Rodina/Mother Russia"....Period.

EastUS1 said:
even the slightest semblance of an at all rational "thought".....
And I am quite sure that will not come from you as the night progresses.

Why not just go ahead and get the obligatory calling me a "kid" over with. Then you can challenge me to some kind of fight or duel. Then finish that post up with a smiley emoticon. Of course you will then post another contraction riddled post, as a post script to the previous post. Then a response to the post script post, adding yet more mindless rambling, maybe a nod to your superior intellect and mensa membership?

Enclosure: smiley emoticon

Reactions: 2 people
Glenn Quagmire said:
Why not just go ahead and get the obligatory calling me a "kid" over with.

Why should I bother, since you so readily evidence the "mind" of nothing more than a petulant child without my "help"? Even your "proudly" chosen avatar's that of both merely a cartoon character-pervert.  What's that say about your "maturity" level that you could even imagine I could ever "improve" on by way of insulting you?

Reactions: 1 person
Glenn Quagmire said:
Then you can challenge me to some kind of fight or duel.

Again: Why bother? You're already self-defined as nothing more than a perverted little cartoon character. What would even possibly be the point?

Sigh!...Just go back to your "Safe Space" on campus. ;)

Reactions: 1 person