TWU By-Law(s) Vote

What? You mean democracy being trampled? For you to understand this you require a mind to be boggled. What's your excuse?

I think this pretty much sums it up Ken!

sheep (shp)
n. pl. sheep
1. Any of various usually horned ruminant mammals of the genus Ovis in the family Bovidae, especially the domesticated species O. aries, raised in many breeds for wool, edible flesh, or skin.
2. Leather made from the skin of one of these animals.
a. A person regarded as timid, weak, or submissive.
b. One who is easily swayed or led.

What? You mean democracy being trampled? For you to understand this you require a mind to be boggled. What's your excuse?

What is your excuse????

Trampling upon a UNION who does in fact endorse the recognition of one of the aviation pioneer's, Charles E. Taylor!!!! This is the very man who you claim to have such praise and aspiration for to the world of aviation today?????

Wasn't he a Machinist???....Thought so :up:

I think I will continue to support and endorse the TWU because they have not lost sight of where the root's of aviation began.........!!!!!!!!!!!

"YOU BOGGLE MY MIND" :blink: :blink: :blink:

What is your excuse????

Trampling upon a UNION who does in fact endorse the recognition of one of the aviation pioneer's, Charles E. Taylor!!!! This is the very man who you claim to have such praise and aspiration for to the world of aviation today?????

I think I will continue to support and endorse the TWU because they have not lost sight of where the root's of aviation began.........!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I see,

As long as the union supports the recognition of an aircraft maintenance pioneer, then membership rights be damned.

How short sighted.

High Speed Steel,

Do you know Jerry Sowells the SCAB?

You know the guy that TWU Local 514 paid lost time, hotel, food, and transportation to address the Shop Stewards during the AMFA card drive? I believe he was quoted in several TWU Informer News Letters and was present at many TEAM TWU Functions.

I only ask, because you and him seem to really think alike when it comes to membership empowerment and majority rule.

What is your excuse????

:lol: hss, let me see if I got you correctly. The "boggle" quote was a response from you regarding another posters comment on how democracy DID NOT do what it was suppose to do when the membership voted for certain actions to be taken by their elected union officials. Right? But then these same officials went AGAINST their members VOTED UPON wishes anyway. You still with me bright boy?

Okay, now, that is NOT democracy. Which is the entire point of the original poster.

Now YOU come along and attempt to deflect the lack of democracy with a lame quote. I then question your ability to process factual information. You in turn deflect your short mindedness by mentioning Charles E. Taylor and the support given by the twu. The very same union that went AGAINST their members wishes. To borrow your lame quote, you boggle all minds. What is your point?

Because the twu supports Charles E. Taylor gives them the right to ignore their members when they want? How does my, or anyone's, praise and admiration for the "Father of Aircraft Maintenance" come into play when casting a ballot?

A suggestion I wish to offer to you. Considering that you are the brainless one, there is a saying that reminds an individual to keep his mouth closed that way people will not know you are an idiot. Rather then open it and prove to everyone that you are indeed an idiot. (Paraphrasing on my part here.) Since you have shown that you are indeed not intelligent enough to argue facts of one topic with facts of the same topic you might wish to remain behind an alias. :ph34r:

You see, that way people will know there is an idiot amongst us but not know it is you. ;)

Ken,

The answer is simple, they wish to buy your loyalty like they have the likes of HSS and others. In his case it is most likely booze or a salary. With you, they figure their(actually the memberships money)donation - although generous, gives them the right to overlook democracy. Almost sounds Washington D.C. like. I guess they don't know you. :p

Ken,

The answer is simple, they wish to buy your loyalty like they have the likes of HSS and others. In his case it is most likely booze or a salary. With you, they figure their(actually the memberships money)donation - although generous, gives them the right to overlook democracy. Almost sounds Washington D.C. like. I guess they don't know you. :p

AMFAMAN, I can not be bought. I will always believe in democracy and the promotion of our craft & profession, unlike hss and other individuals who attempt to deflect direct questions with diversionary questions of their own.

I do not hide the fact that the twu has made donations towards the purchase of busts which the AMTA buys. That is information that is posted for ALL to see on the web site. Just like the names of ALL those who have made contributions to the AMTA so we may achieve our goals of promoting our craft & profession. Loyalty is earned not bought. But don't tell that to hss and his alias using buddies.

It is interesting though how when the question of democracy is raised people like hss turn into stone gargoyles. And of course, unlike hss, I do appreciate your support in the AMTA and democracy. :up:

It if for these past few posts that the choose to "duck" out of the "debate". You choice few always seem to use name calling over and over to make an attempt to prove your point. I merely asked Informer why he was still crying about the union hall. It's old news. Was I happy with the outcome? No, but I'm not going to cry about it. My efforts are best spent in other ways. Informer (and others) likes to bring things up when it benefits him or his "cause". And right now the TWU appears to be succeeding in their efforts (at AA) and he (and some others) can't hardly stand it. But you know what???? I guess I should have expected Informer to bring something up to bash the TWU with others to follow.

So, let me make an offical recantment of my previous statement..... here's my new one..........

WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO BRING UP THE UNION HALL ISSUE INFORMER????? I mean, after all, it is your M.O.!!!!!

:D :D :D

Latest posts