TWU By-Law(s) Vote

So Bill :wub: , I take it you're not going to vote for me to be President of the TWU,after Jimmy gets his Senior Vice President job at AMR? How come you're so afraid to face me in the "kangaroo" court? When AMR sells off the maintenance bases, will you be willing to work $15.00/hr or less in Tulsa? Will you still love the TWU for saving your job,Billy?

You sure bring up the issues of "charges" a lot Princess. You just lookin' for a little more attention? Not getting enough there at AFW?? :( HMMMM, wonder why???

Hey, do you and Peterson and your other local cronies still have those O'Brien shirts you were touting in Vegas????? I saw the pictures. Don't try to deny it!!!

Any response to the amfa comments???? Princess?.....anyone?......anyone?......Beuller?.....anyone
?????????????????
I love the silence of you amfaites. Now that's PRICELESS!!!!

All these pages of utter bull$#it arguing, and yet we still don't know what local is voting on by-laws...

All these pages of utter bull$#it arguing, and yet we still don't know what local is voting on by-laws...

It's quite fun...,won't you join us FM??!!

Junkie never came back with what local he/she belonged to. Can't help if we don't know specifics.

It's quite fun...,won't you join us FM??!!

Fun if you like being a troll or a wind-up artist...

If this were PlaneBusiness, y'all would have been cut off by now... not sure why the mods here are so protective about some things like saying the name Chip but will let crap like this go on for days...

Lighten up FM!!!!! It's all in how you look at things. Were you not around during the TWU-AMFA fighta couple of years back? Now that was fun!!!

So, do you want to defend the great and powerful AMFA or go back to business at hand??? You know, you don't have to read it if you don't want to. Someone has to stir some sh#! every once and while!!! Might as well be me!!!! I like gettin' some of these bozo's blood boiling from time to time. You might try it sometime....or is that above you??

Lighten up FM!!!!! It's all in how you look at things. Were you not around during the TWU-AMFA fighta couple of years back? Now that was fun!!!

So, do you want to defend the great and powerful AMFA or go back to business at hand??? You know, you don't have to read it if you don't want to. Someone has to stir some sh#! every once and while!!! Might as well be me!!!! I like gettin' some of these bozo's blood boiling from time to time. You might try it sometime....or is that above you??

Bill,the Almighty Great TWU worshipper is slamming FM? Bill :wub: , I hate to tell you this FM is AA management. You know the people the TWU supporters are worshipping right now. Bill, you better get back to drinking that TWU "Kool-Aid" or your management masters may make you lose your TWU position.

Bill,the Almighty Great TWU worshipper is slamming FM? Bill :wub: , I hate to tell you this FM is AA management. You know the people the TWU supporters are worshipping right now. Bill, you better get back to drinking that TWU "Kool-Aid" or your management masters may make you lose your TWU position.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Did I miss something? I wasn't slamming anyone. My, my Princess, there you go judging again. Doesn't that ever get old? And what "position" is that you think I hold? I'm a "grunt" like you dear. Oh and by the way, I'm flattered by all your little :wub: :wub: :wub: emoticons you keep posting!! Gives me the warm fuzzies!!!
:D

Do you know the answer to the original topic of this post???? Maybe you could help Junkie out..............

OK, this thread has just about outlived its usefulness.

Here's a one and only warning--get it back on the title subject of the bylaws vote, or we will close it.

If you want to debate other union issues make a new thread or take the argument to PM.

Thank you.

OK, this thread has just about outlived its usefulness.

Here's a one and only warning--get it back on the title subject of the bylaws vote, or we will close it.

If you want to debate other union issues make a new thread or take the argument to PM.

Thank you.

Yeh, might as well close it Mr Moderator....we aren't gonna get much more defense out of the amfa supporters and looks like Junkie might have found out an answer to the question because he/she has yet to return.

Shut 'er down boys!!!!

Yeh, might as well close it Mr Moderator....we aren't gonna get much more defense out of the amfa supporters and looks like Junkie might have found out an answer to the question because he/she has yet to return.

Shut 'er down boys!!!!

I found out my answer weeks ago. That's why I didn't return. It doesn't take much for you guys to wander away from the original subject.