TWU Deal of the Day

Swordfish

Jun 17, 2011
It was said today that a deal is in the works to move C. Shissler/Nelligan to DFW out of seniority order. The deal as I understand it was cut b yBob Gless (TWU) & Jim Weel at AA. They are going to allow Cris to move without a transfer by virtue of a settlement to a grievance at AFW, using the arbitration out of hootergate as the means. I am not sure if anyone else at AFW has heard this but I am being told the Cris is hiding in the hanger because the guys over in TAESL are ready to string him up for his latest scam, selling Direct TV boxes and then not paying the bill and foing on a cruise. Besides his time card fraud, felony drug conviction (denton county has a great picture), and multiple DUI's...the TWU must protect him because he is an anti AMFA guy. So AMFA supporters are bad but TEAM TWUers like him are good. Maybe we will see J. Hasen again soon...him and Gless are also very close.

Pike is pushing to move him...selling his soul to make it happen for his friend. I am not sure what 565 knows but I bet they don't even know he is heading their way. My guess is he will just show up and they will have to somehow fight to have him sent back to AFW...which is another station he is not welcome.

It was said today that a deal is in the works to move C. Shissler/Nelligan to DFW out of seniority order. The deal as I understand it was cut b yBob Gless (TWU) & Jim Weel at AA. They are going to allow Cris to move without a transfer by virtue of a settlement to a grievance at AFW, using the arbitration out of hootergate as the means. I am not sure if anyone else at AFW has heard this but I am being told the Cris is hiding in the hanger because the guys over in TAESL are ready to string him up for his latest scam, selling Direct TV boxes and then not paying the bill and foing on a cruise. Besides his time card fraud, felony drug conviction (denton county has a great picture), and multiple DUI's...the TWU must protect him because he is an anti AMFA guy. So AMFA supporters are bad but TEAM TWUers like him are good. Maybe we will see J. Hasen again soon...him and Gless are also very close.

Pike is pushing to move him...selling his soul to make it happen for his friend. I am not sure what 565 knows but I bet they don't even know he is heading their way. My guess is he will just show up and they will have to somehow fight to have him sent back to AFW...which is another station he is not welcome.

Reactions: 1 person
get rid of CS. scamed the system to long ( I will not type what I really think!!!!!!!!!!!!)

He is being hidden on the second floor of the TAESL building, working in the union office. All get out of jail free cards have now been used up on twu good ol boys, thier are none left for the honest mechanic that puts in his 40 and actually uses the time clock.

No need to worry about union scams of the TWU is decertified

Josh
Josh - are you simply an idiot or do you go far out of your way to make people believe you are?

Decert comes by the "union" itself saying they have no further interest in a company or the "union"'s membership voting to toss them out and go it alone or replace with another union.

There is this small thing about getting enough cards signed to present to the NMB to hold an election. So far, AMP hasn't come up with them and it's doubtful they will, as much as I hope otherwise. One can't just walk in a decertify a union - your implications that it can easily be done show what a fool you are and why you should stick to flying all over the world on your employer's dime rather than spouting your #### to people that actually work for a living.

Even though there aren't any limitations as to who can participate on the board, there should be. I have to wonder why you with your supposed money and power choose to come on here and blather. Does it give you wood? Does it provide you with a sense of superiority your peers won't allow you? Are you simply a high school brat looking for entertainment or doing this for extra credit in an econ class? Does your wife beat you up every time you come home?

What is your problem, little boy?

Find some other way to add meaning to your miserable life, twit.

http://justice1.dentoncounty.com/PublicAccess/JailingDetail.aspx?JailingID=126892

Just look under jail records and put in Schissler - Cris

Boy, the TWU International sure does know how to pick them!

I guess he thinks by changing his name to "Nelligan" he can outrun his past...no such luck. Take a look at the guys facebook page before he takes that underground also. Never a dull moment is Cris's life...always there with a drink in his hand...even after all the DUI's, a blower in his truck, a drug conviction, etc.
The guys been fired and brought back by the TWU how many times now. I heard his first termination he was brought back by Kozitech is in ORD..something about dancing at an AA party (drunk of course) whle out on ID. No wonder we only get 2 weeks of ID time now...the TWU had to trade it in under the Schissler Rule.

Man...that is all something we should aspire to be!!!

Cris was not the only person doing this he had a partner that was doing the same thing at the same time sharing the same pipe. They were averaging about 30 hours a month outside the gate for the previous 6 months. The drug problem was common knowledge around afw,the union and local management knew about it and he was never called in for a random whiz quiz.The sad part of this situation is one person gets his job back and the other person had to or is going to have to go to arb and lose his job. Cris got special treatment due to being the former RO chairman for the internnational. He lost that job when he could not show up for work due to his addictions. I would have to guess that Schissler/nelligan had done some partying with gless and cris threatened to reveal something that could be damaging to gless. The international knew about his drug problem the same as they knew about Gary Yingst problem. Gless cut the deal with the Taesl VP Blake to bring him back at his appeal hearing. Mr Blake had a change of heart and terminated him. Gless contacted Jim Weel and Weel told Mr Blake to have a second termination hearing and bring him back. This is a perfect example of there being two sets of rules,one for the people that suck up to the twu and aa and another for the rest of us. We had a person a few years ago that got terminated for wearing a t-shirt that had our concessions written on it. This person had to go to arb to get his job back. He spent about 16 months on the street before he got his job back with back pay that the company intentionaly drug there feet on paying. Oh and by the way,schissler was the one that ratted him out to the company. I can only guess that the people that are reading this are starting to get the picture of this situation. Not even the twu believers like high speed steel, overspeed and CIO can argue that there are two sets of rules and that the twu are bought and paid for. What I would like to know is how much did the membership have pay in contract negotiations to get his job back. Oh by the way there is a new picture of cris on the denton county.com website wearing his twu shirt and afl-cio jacket along with some of his other convictions that you did not list. I would upload a link,but I am having some problems with that. If you could upload this I am sure the people reading this would appreciate it. Keep in mind this is only his convictions in denton county and not including Tarrant county or Dallas county. You had mentioned the direct tv scam,but I guess you did not know about his mental problems. Yes he has very large problem with telling the truth. He was having a problem with showing up for work (sound familiar) and a supervisor was going to come down on him. He created a story about his daughter getting beat up by her boyfriend to get some people to feel sorry for him. He was very vivid in his description of how she lost the baby she was carrying,ruptured spleen and his interrogation by the fort worth PD. There was a collection taken up for his daughter along with flowers and magazines that were delivered to the hospital by the twu and you guessed it the hospital did not have a record of her ever being there. When Cris was confronted about this he made up a story about the police transfering her to another hospital for her safety. The supervisor that was going to drop the hammer on him was told by his boss to leave it alone. This is not the only story that he has come up with. There was the one about him being a sniper in Somalia during black hawk down and shooting a baby in order to save a fellow soldier,another about how he broke his hand protecting his girlfried from three guys attacting her. Truth is that he just got kicked out of a bar for being drunk after the bartender cut him off and fell down,breaking his hand after he tossed his cookies in the parking lot. Another one was when a fellow employee took his own life. He was telling people that he was with this person holding his head together when the police arrived,but in reality he was never there. The only reason that he was allowed to attend the services was that he had known this person for many years and had worked together in ORD.These are only a few of the tall tales that this individual has told people. If this does not describe a person with mental issues I don't what does. I know that he is trying to go to DFW,but I can't see him passing the background check for his ramp badge. So I'm sure he will be staying at AFW in the reclamation area in Taesl.

Reactions: 1 person
Those of us at AFW know that this is the second case of cronyism recently. We all know that Bozo was brought back for time card fraud, couldn't stay out of trouble in the paint shop and was given a free pass to DFW. Now it looks like Shitlist is getting the same pass. These two fools both have their jobs back and the only question is whether the third stooge K2 smoker will get his back too.

This is nothing new. This union has been protecting the bottom feeders for as long as I have been a member and it doesn't matter who the people elected at the local are. Unfortunately this is what unionism has become. How our negotiaters can go into negotiations with a straight face and demand an industry leading contract is beyond me.

The company is not without fault. Rod Blake has intervened in discipline cases before this too by pulling a letter from a losers file. A loser that has been walked out before, doesn't appreciate his job, and goes out of his way to let everyone know he doesn't care.

Why does the union protect obvious losers and more importantly why does management?

We are doomed I'm afraid.

Reactions: 4 people
Cris was not the only person doing this he had a partner that was doing the same thing at the same time sharing the same pipe. They were averaging about 30 hours a month outside the gate for the previous 6 months. The drug problem was common knowledge around afw,the union and local management knew about it and he was never called in for a random whiz quiz.The sad part of this situation is one person gets his job back and the other person had to or is going to have to go to arb and lose his job. Cris got special treatment due to being the former RO chairman for the internnational. He lost that job when he could not show up for work due to his addictions. I would have to guess that Schissler/nelligan had done some partying with gless and cris threatened to reveal something that could be damaging to gless. The international knew about his drug problem the same as they knew about Gary Yingst problem. Gless cut the deal with the Taesl VP Blake to bring him back at his appeal hearing. Mr Blake had a change of heart and terminated him. Gless contacted Jim Weel and Weel told Mr Blake to have a second termination hearing and bring him back. This is a perfect example of there being two sets of rules,one for the people that suck up to the twu and aa and another for the rest of us. We had a person a few years ago that got terminated for wearing a t-shirt that had our concessions written on it. This person had to go to arb to get his job back. He spent about 16 months on the street before he got his job back with back pay that the company intentionaly drug there feet on paying. Oh and by the way,schissler was the one that ratted him out to the company. I can only guess that the people that are reading this are starting to get the picture of this situation. Not even the twu believers like high speed steel, overspeed and CIO can argue that there are two sets of rules and that the twu are bought and paid for. What I would like to know is how much did the membership have pay in contract negotiations to get his job back. Oh by the way there is a new picture of cris on the denton county.com website wearing his twu shirt and afl-cio jacket along with some of his other convictions that you did not list. I would upload a link,but I am having some problems with that. If you could upload this I am sure the people reading this would appreciate it. Keep in mind this is only his convictions in denton county and not including Tarrant county or Dallas county. You had mentioned the direct tv scam,but I guess you did not know about his mental problems. Yes he has very large problem with telling the truth. He was having a problem with showing up for work (sound familiar) and a supervisor was going to come down on him. He created a story about his daughter getting beat up by her boyfriend to get some people to feel sorry for him. He was very vivid in his description of how she lost the baby she was carrying,ruptured spleen and his interrogation by the fort worth PD. There was a collection taken up for his daughter along with flowers and magazines that were delivered to the hospital by the twu and you guessed it the hospital did not have a record of her ever being there. When Cris was confronted about this he made up a story about the police transfering her to another hospital for her safety. The supervisor that was going to drop the hammer on him was told by his boss to leave it alone. This is not the only story that he has come up with. There was the one about him being a sniper in Somalia during black hawk down and shooting a baby in order to save a fellow soldier,another about how he broke his hand protecting his girlfried from three guys attacting her. Truth is that he just got kicked out of a bar for being drunk after the bartender cut him off and fell down,breaking his hand after he tossed his cookies in the parking lot. Another one was when a fellow employee took his own life. He was telling people that he was with this person holding his head together when the police arrived,but in reality he was never there. The only reason that he was allowed to attend the services was that he had known this person for many years and had worked together in ORD.These are only a few of the tall tales that this individual has told people. If this does not describe a person with mental issues I don't what does. I know that he is trying to go to DFW,but I can't see him passing the background check for his ramp badge. So I'm sure he will be staying at AFW in the reclamation area in Taesl.
http://justice1.dentoncounty.com/PublicAccess/Search.aspx?ID=100&NodeID=1110%2c1102%2c1003%2c1104%2c1105%2c1106%2c1107%2c1270%2c1280&NodeDesc=All+County+Courts

http://justice1.dentoncounty.com/PublicAccess/Search.aspx?ID=100&NodeID=1110%2c1102%2c1003%2c1104%2c1105%2c1106%2c1107%2c1270%2c1280&NodeDesc=All+County+Courts

I think you have to input the last name, then click on it for picture

I think you have to input the last name, then click on it for picture

You are correct,but if you enter the first name Cris you will get everything in denton county.