TWU-IAM Finally Getting Ready for JCBA Negotiations

You all are way too funny, keep making it about me, since you can't debate or refute.

Let me give you a hint, she was never my wife.

700UW said:
You all are way too funny, keep making it about me, since you can't debate or refute.

Let me give you a clue, you ARE IN FACT just like your twinn WT.  LOL keep on posting.  Great response BTW, Typical of you...

Reactions: 2 people
700UW said:
See when  you cant debate with facts or use facts to refute information you attack the poster.
swamt said:
Quit saying people can't debate as your last weapon. Or attacking the poster. 
700UW said:
CLASSIC 700UW.

You would think he would want to stop making a fool of himself yet........................

700UW I will just flat out say it, you are a liar. 

I have been telling people on this forum for years you are a liar.

I am glad more and more people are starting to see you for what you really are.

700UW said:
Dodged that bullet did she?

Good for her.

Reactions: 3 people
I apologize for the inaccurate statement concerning Airbus narrow body in house work and thank 700UW for correcting such. I was expressing my opinion concerning the upcoming JCBA which I feel will be a repeat of the AWA/US JCBA.

Reactions: 1 person
This will be the contract,

100% line 50% OH, scope

A little better then USAir contract as far as sick, VC, holiday. Etc ...........

LUS keeps IAM pension, LAA gets better then 10% 401k contribution.

AMFA gets in, we all get better everything without ramp and international association getting their cut.

No Union, line guys make out very well, OH would have to fend for themselves and try and compete with TIMCO and AAR.

Reactions: 2 people
bigjets said:

100% line 50% OH, scope

A little better then USAir contract as far as sick, VC, holiday. Etc ...........

AMFA gets in, we all get better everything without ramp and international association getting their cut.

No Union, line guys make out very well, OH would have to fend for themselves and try and compete with TIMCO and AAR.
Hope AMFA gets in, but I don't think if it fails ramp will get any of your "cut".

I swear some of these guys must wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat while crying out "FLEET SERVICE"!!!!!!

Reactions: 3 people
Zom JFK said:
I swear some of these guys must wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat while crying out "FLEET SERVICE"!!!!!!
Did someone say Fleet Service?

smiley%20face.jpg

bigjets said:

100% line 50% OH, scope

No Union line would make out just like the last NO Union these guys worked with-NWA. 

Zom JFK said:
That's funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9_8YxDQYCo

Bob Owens said:
No Union line would make out just like the last NO Union these guys worked with-NWA.
You mean the guys making $41 an hour at delta now that are non Union or the unionized mechs at AA making $36 an hour with 5 sick days. We pay for this representation and we are worse off.

Poor example Bob.

Zom JFK said:
FSC's at AA are paid on the higher end of the scale, AA mechs are the lowest paid mechs.
FSC are prominate at the twu ATD, there's one AMT who use to work at pan am, I'm guessing he's not in tune with today's airline AMT.