TWU/IAM Members: How Long Will Negotiations Take?

How long do you think it will be before the Association presents a contract proposal to any of the w

• By the first week of 2016 (within about 30 days)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30-60 Days

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • 60-90 Days

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 90-120 Days

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • 4-6 Months

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • 6-9 Months

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • 9-12 Months

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • 12-18 Months

• 18-24 Months

• 24-48 Months or longer

Votes: 40 40.0%

• Total voters
Show me the money said:
Are you kidding me January 11th. This company and ASSociation could give two shakes about any of us. They will cater to any group to get a POS and I mean POS contract. The question is, what is the ASSociation going to fold like a cheap card table on. The list they put out is pie in the sky, and when the company says no and this is what you will get and like it, the response from the ASSociation will be we did the best we could and like the Billy Joel song goes the union will slink away. The company comes late to our first meeting, tells you how much the think of us. The ASSociations buys the feeble excuse there are no conference rooms until after the first of the year. We need to call them out with a huge BULL__IT on that whopper. This company has no respect for the AMT'S and everything the have said at these town hall meetings has been TOTAL BS except for hello and goodby.
the excuse of not conference room is a joke the Dfw Hyatt at d terminal I'm sure has conference rooms they could meet in any conference any where. Stall stall stall that's what there doing

WeAAsles said:
And I think he also wants to see a steak rise? I know that pastries and cakes rise but I didn't know that beef did also?
Here is my contribution to your running for office...grow up!

conehead777 said:
the excuse of not conference room is a joke the Dfw Hyatt at d terminal I'm sure has conference rooms they could meet in any conference any where. Stall stall stall that's what there doing
thats the plan get thru the holidays then drag their feet.

AANOTOK said:
Winning one of those union jobs is like getting a boy scout merit badge when you are 23. You think its important but everyone is actually laughing at you, By the way while he's joking I just waved to a gate agent that is making $29.85 an hour  Parker said fleet would have a contract already but the unions screwed that up a real laughing matter

dfw gen said:
thats the plan get thru the holidays then drag their feet.
Source? Proof?

Just more of BS posts.

Do you all go home and beat the wife, kids and dog?

AANOTOK said:
Here's my advise to you. Peter Pan had a lot more fun then the stuffy adults who could only think about money. Try remembering when you were a kid again and go have some fun.

Peter never grew up. Smart kid.

700UW said:
Source? Proof?
Just more of BS posts.
Do you all go home and beat the wife, kids and dog?
No. They go home and drink beer every night and wallow in the endless misery of their own making.

No, that would be Domestic, Child and and Animal abuse. We limit it to verbal Association abuse.

But I do understand in your position, politically correct is the only way...but, growing up has it's advantages!

AANOTOK said:
But I do understand in your position, politically correct is the only way...but, growing up has it's advantages!
No position. Honestly there is a small part of me that would like to see this last years. Just to watch some people yell, beatch and moan and cry for a lot longer.

I can be cruel in my thoughts when it comes to greedy people.

Did that sound PC to you?

AANOTOK said:
W, I have never been happier in my life...but I also realize when I have been had...

By the guy in the mirror?

You certainly don't come across as happy to me frankly.

there is a reason that 700, weaasle and bob the scab are on my ignore list. the three are pretty much one and the same as far as im concerned.

dfw gen said:
there is a reason that 700, weaasle and bob the scab are on my ignore list. the three are pretty much one and the same as far as im concerned.
The ignore feature doesn't work because as little itty bitty curious people we can't help ourselves to take a glance.

See. Caught you looking.

Latest posts

Back